Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ugh, we're only 20 minutes in, and I can't wait until 9:00 to say that I hate Figs.

Ken is not drinking her Kool-Aid. Zero reassuring backslaps coming from his direction.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Do either of you use those noisy leaf blowers? o_O Wouldn't you rather rake the leaves instead? When I was a kid growing up, we had rakes to clear away the leaves in the yard. (Where I live now, the landlord put in a concrete back yard, so there's no grass yard to rake.) I miss raking in the fall. :( It's a fun, low-key outdoor activity. It's kinda like shoveling snow in the winter--both are outdoor fun. :) (Don't hate me for saying that . . . :cautious: )
We're rakers. Or more specifically, Hubby is.

The neighbour however, was having such fun with his new toy that he blew our leaves into a big pile, and raked them into a yard waste bag. Very nice man. His wife is also lovely.

NYwdwfan

Do either of you use those noisy leaf blowers? o_O Wouldn't you rather rake the leaves instead? When I was a kid growing up, we had rakes to clear away the leaves in the yard. (Where I live now, the landlord put in a concrete back yard, so there's no grass yard to rake.) I miss raking in the fall. :( It's a fun, low-key outdoor activity. It's kinda like shoveling snow in the winter--both are outdoor fun. :) (Don't hate me for saying that . . . :cautious: )

You can come over too!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
We're rakers. Or more specifically, Hubby is.

The neighbour however, was having such fun with his new toy that he blew our leaves into a big pile, and raked them into a yard waste bag. Very nice man. His wife is also lovely.
He probably did it to prevent your leaves from blowing back over onto his freshly manicured yard.

Sounds like passive aggressive behaviour to me. (see the extra "U"?)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
He probably did it to prevent your leaves from blowing back over onto his freshly manicured yard.

Sounds like passive aggressive behaviour to me. (see the extra "U"?)
Actually, he's on the opposite side of the road. Just a legitimately nice guy.

Hubby and our actual next door neighbour always snow-blow and shovel for him in the winter. And then the three of them have a snort or two of Mika's homemade wine. *shudder*

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Actually, he's on the opposite side of the road. Just a legitimately nice guy.

Hubby and our actual next door neighbour always snow-blow and shovel for him in the winter. And then the three of them have a snort or two of Mika's homemade wine. *shudder*
Homemade wine sounds better than homemade whisky....or even homemade beer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom