Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Woohoo, I forgot to mention that we paid off the balance of our upcoming Disney trip today.

After all these years, Hubby finally got to meet our TA Juanita at CAA.

He also oh-so casually mentioned that he's thinking of us joining the group Jamaica trip in February. Ugh. I don't like the group. I don't like Jamaica. He says it's "Disney pay-back".

I say if we have money to burn, we should be going to DisneyLAND.

I agree Disneyland it should be. I'm actually at the airport coming home from there right now.

Although Jamaica is nice too, especially in the winters. And it is a lot less walking than Disneyland.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
When the curb disappears it's too deep.

Unless you're a duck. Then, it's optimal conditions..

ducks-and-truck-during-huriccane-sandy-nasa-goddard-va-resized2.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Regarding Direct TV's dispute with our local ABC Boston station 7, we've been without coverage for about 3 weeks now. I read that some station in Florida is also going through this, and I think I also read something about the DISH company having some contract disputes.

Really hating the satellite/cable companies, but sticking with them for now, until we can get certain, specific networks (i.e. CNN, Fox, Bloomberg, E, Bravo, History and a few others) in an alternative manner (not satellite or cable), with reasonable prices, on our TV. I'd love to junk Direct TV down the road.

So hubby went out and bought a $25 over-the-air antenna so that we could get our local 7 station (which will carry the Rio Olympics). Works fine. It has a 40-mile range. There's occasional, minor digital drop-out on the local newscast, but other than that, it's good. Anyone else using antennas or other methods?

MOXOMUMD

Regarding Direct TV's dispute with our local ABC Boston station 7, we've been without coverage for about 3 weeks now. I read that some station in Florida is also going through this, and I think I also read something about the DISH company having some contract disputes.

Really hating the satellite/cable companies, but sticking with them for now, until we can get certain, specific networks (i.e. CNN, Fox, Bloomberg, E, Bravo, History and a few others) in an alternative manner (not satellite or cable), with reasonable prices, on our TV. I'd love to junk Direct TV down the road.

So hubby went out and bought a $25 over-the-air antenna so that we could get our local 7 station (which will carry the Rio Olympics). Works fine. It has a 40-mile range. There's occasional, minor digital drop-out on the local newscast, but other than that, it's good. Anyone else using antennas or other methods?
One of the main channels in Cleveland has the same issue with DISH Network. During football season the family is coming over to watch games. (I don't have DISH.)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom