Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
#11 isn't good enough for Grease.

It's the 1 that it wants. It is the 1 it wants. Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, honey.

If not for you, I'd still have more positive memories of Olivia Newton-John. If not for you ooo ooo.

Please Mr Please calm down...Have You Never Been Mellow? Perhaps a little Magic trip to Xanadu for your Physical on this Summer NIght will make you realize that we are Hopelessly Devoted to You.

NYwdwfan

I always loved the building...I was upset when I learned that it was destroyed by a fire .
I didn't know that. I just googled it and read up. Now I'm sad too. I forgot about that building - it reminds me of the entrance to DHS (was it modeled after it?)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Woohoo, I forgot to mention that we paid off the balance of our upcoming Disney trip today.

After all these years, Hubby finally got to meet our TA Juanita at CAA.

He also oh-so casually mentioned that he's thinking of us joining the group Jamaica trip in February. Ugh. I don't like the group. I don't like Jamaica. He says it's "Disney pay-back".

I say if we have money to burn, we should be going to DisneyLAND.

PUSH

Original Poster
Woohoo, I forgot to mention that we paid off the balance of our upcoming Disney trip today.

After all these years, Hubby finally got to meet our TA Juanita at CAA.

He also oh-so casually mentioned that he's thinking of us joining the group Jamaica trip in February. Ugh. I don't like the group. I don't like Jamaica. He says it's "Disney pay-back".

I say if we have money to burn, we should be going to DisneyLAND.
Maybe it would be better to visit a nice little hamlet in a lesser populated area. I'm sure you could find some that people have high opinions on.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
My new kitchen rug arrived. I think it's going to be too big. The tape measure and all the rules of carpet placement say it should fit. My eyeballs say nuh-uh.

Once it's been vacuumed and has flattened out, we'll give it a whirl.

image.jpeg

Sadly, I think it's a miss. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom