Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I like licorice too.

However, if I'm expecting a fruit flavor and then get a licorice, it is quite a shock.
You folks have such refined palates, I just know I can't keep up!
Woohoo, I forgot to mention that we paid off the balance of our upcoming Disney trip today.

After all these years, Hubby finally got to meet our TA Juanita at CAA.

He also oh-so casually mentioned that he's thinking of us joining the group Jamaica trip in February. Ugh. I don't like the group. I don't like Jamaica. He says it's "Disney pay-back".

I say if we have money to burn, we should be going to DisneyLAND.
Sounds a little like the princess syndrome is kicking in.
Today's Wake-Up Picture

View attachment 153888
When I went for my bus driver interview, I had marked my calendar wrong and showed up a full day early. I got the job, so I must poo, poo your wake up picture, so there! However, I guess it could be said that I wasn't there on time regardless.
Some rich idiot drove his electric bMW into it and the entire front was submerged when he pulled in.
So.... did you get it towed out?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm a princess for many reasons :joyfull:, disliking Jamaica is not one of them. Mexican Riviera, DR, no prob. I just didn't like Jamaica. Non stop people following you going, "You smoke? You smoke?" Stupid me thought they were trying to bum a light. Ummm no, they're trying to sell me weed. :rolleyes:

As to the group thing, my two favourite people from that crew (Hubby's bro and wife) are taking a year off from the group trip to visit friends in Hawaii.

Seriously, wouldn't you rather go to Disneyland with your one true love, than to Jamaica with 30+ people you don't care for?

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm a princess for many reasons :joyfull:, disliking Jamaica is not one of them. Mexican Riviera, DR, no prob. I just didn't like Jamaica. Non stop people following you going, "You smoke? You smoke?" Stupid me thought they were trying to bum a light. Ummm no, they're trying to sell me weed. :rolleyes:

As to the group thing, my two favourite people from that crew (Hubby's bro and wife) are taking a year off from the group trip to visit friends in Hawaii.

Seriously, wouldn't you rather go to Disneyland with your one true love, than to Jamaica with 30+ people you don't care for?
I'd rather go to Hawaii and stay at a prestigious resort.

acishere

You folks have such refined palates, I just know I can't keep up!

Sounds a little like the princess syndrome is kicking in.

When I went for my bus driver interview, I had marked my calendar wrong and showed up a full day early. I got the job, so I must poo, poo your wake up picture, so there! However, I guess it could be said that I wasn't there on time regardless.

So.... did you get it towed out?
I abandoned it, called a limo to pick me up, then went home to get the Porsche.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom