Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

The only time I ever wore one was while at Auburn.

During Swimming Classes and Lifesaving Classes we were required by the coach to wear school issued Speedos.

There was a requirement of 3 PE classes to graduate..Everyone had to take PE101 and then two elective PE's. I enjoy swimming, so they were a given for me.
Ooh la la!;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Back when dinosaurs ruled the earth, we had to take 4 semesters of Phys ED. The first 2 were like high school phys ed with a smattering of everything, then the next 2 semesters you got to choose your sports. I took volleyball and badminton. We had written exams in them and everything...:mad:

Badminton? How the heck can they give you a written exam in badminton? How much is there to know? :p

All I remember about badminton was playing it with my pals in the back yard. Every summer, my poor father would have to take the extended-length ladder and climb up to the second level of the house. He'd knock out all the shuttlecocks that ended up lodged in the gutters up there. Guess our aim wasn't that good . . . ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Badminton? How the heck can they give you a written exam in badminton? How much is there to know? :p

All I remember about badminton was playing it with my pals in the back yard. Every summer, my poor father would have to take the extended-length ladder and climb up to the second level of the house. He'd knock out all the shuttlecocks that ended up lodged in the gutters up there. Guess our aim wasn't that good . . . ;)
Exam:
How tall of a ladder will you need to retrieve your shuttlecocks?

Nemo14

Official badminton has many rules and regulations, right down to the width of the lines on the court. It was really dumb to have to clutter my brain with all that useless information while trying to study for calculus exams and advanced physics stuff. I just wanted an easy grade!

unkadug

Official badminton has many rules and regulations, right down to the width of the lines on the court. It was really dumb to have to clutter my brain with all that useless information while trying to study for calculus exams and advanced physics stuff. I just wanted an easy grade!
Calculus was my bane of existence during College.I had always breezed through math during High School...Even Pre-Calculus was all "A"'s.

Calculus blew me out of the water. Could have also been that I hated the professor.

Nemo14

Calculus was my bane of existence during College.I had always breezed through math during High School...Even Pre-Calculus was all "A"'s.

Calculus blew me out of the water. Could have also been that I hated the professor.
I did OK with calculus but never realized what it was all about til I took Differential Equations. Then it all made sense.

Non-Euclidian and Hyberbolic Geometry were a whole other story though. It still amuses me that I had to learn all that stuff.

unkadug

I did OK with calculus but never realized what it was all about til I took Differential Equations. Then it all made sense.

Non-Euclidian and Hyberbolic Geometry were a whole other story though. It still amuses me that I had to learn all that stuff.
Which part had the word problems about finding the minimum amount of chain link fence to fence in the maximum amount of land?

Goofyernmost

One of the main questions would be.... Is shuttlecocks a naughty word?

NYwdwfan

I've said this before...my Accounting professor in college had 6 fingers on his writing hand. Made it difficult for me to concentrate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom