Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

One of our cats should get a 5-minute major and a game misconduct...

View attachment 138951

Kris Letang did the same thing to Viktor Stalberg the other night. He too should have received a 5 minute major and a game misconduct. Or at least a double minor. Or maybe a triple minor - ya know - one for each tooth he knocked out.

And might I add...since you brought up hockey...that there is nothing fun about watching the games with a fan of the other team - heck 3 fans of the other team - living in the same house with you. Did I say anything when they came back down 3 games to 1 last year? No I did not. I'm hoping for a similar result this year. Which reminds me - time to change my avatar - this one is clearly not working.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Badminton? How the heck can they give you a written exam in badminton? How much is there to know? :p

All I remember about badminton was playing it with my pals in the back yard. Every summer, my poor father would have to take the extended-length ladder and climb up to the second level of the house. He'd knock out all the shuttlecocks that ended up lodged in the gutters up there. Guess our aim wasn't that good . . . ;)

I had to take a physical education class as part of my college requirements, and badminton fit into my schedule. It was fun, we did have a final exam. One half of the exam was participation in a tournament, and then there was a written portion about all the rules of the game.

PUSH

Original Poster
Has anyone ever been geo-caching? We went today for my class, and it was super fun!

If you don't know what it is, it's basically a treasure hunt. You download the Geo-Caching app and you can find a bunch of different "capsules" and random items around the world. There are several on campus, and we found two of them today. People put things in bottles and containers, such as key chains and trinkets. One of ours had a turtle key chain with a GPS tracker on it with a note telling people to move it from place to place so they could track where it's been. There are also pieces of paper to sign and date when you've been there. We all said it would be super cool to go to a state park and geo-cache there. It might be my new hobby.

NYwdwfan

Has anyone ever been geo-caching? We went today for my class, and it was super fun!

If you don't know what it is, it's basically a treasure hunt. You download the Geo-Caching app and you can find a bunch of different "capsules" and random items around the world. There are several on campus, and we found two of them today. People put things in bottles and containers, such as key chains and trinkets. One of ours had a turtle key chain with a GPS tracker on it with a note telling people to move it from place to place so they could track where it's been. There are also pieces of paper to sign and date when you've been there. We all said it would be super cool to go to a state park and geo-cache there. It might be my new hobby.
We did it with the Cub scouts. It was pretty cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom