Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

The front half or the back half?
il_fullxfull.333149315.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
No one should wear a speedo.
The only time I ever wore one was while at Auburn.

During Swimming Classes and Lifesaving Classes we were required by the coach to wear school issued Speedos.

There was a requirement of 3 PE classes to graduate..Everyone had to take PE101 and then two elective PE's. I enjoy swimming, so they were a given for me.

Nemo14

During Swimming Classes and Lifesaving Classes we were required by the coach to wear school issued Speedos.

There was a requirement of 3 PE classes to graduate..Everyone had to take PE101 and then two elective PE's. I enjoy swimming, so they were a given for me.
pictures or it didn't happen!

*hopes it didn't happen*

PUSH

Original Poster

Here we have to take 2 classes. Everyone take HHP 1000 (Health and Human Performances), plus one physical activity. I took golf to fulfill the physical activity.

Nemo14

I also took Tennis...just because.
Back when dinosaurs ruled the earth, we had to take 4 semesters of Phys ED. The first 2 were like high school phys ed with a smattering of everything, then the next 2 semesters you got to choose your sports. I took volleyball and badminton. We had written exams in them and everything...:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom