Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm not sure what makes me happier - 5 new library books or 5 pretty new nighties at 30% off.

Happily, I don't have to choose, because today I got both.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
th
I think that breaks several rules of Scrabble.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Do you think I'm overreacting, or was it one of the best of all-time?
I had ZERO idea which way things were going to go.

I am ready to smack both Jason and Scot, but based on tonight's episode, I'm not sure they wouldn't smack me back.

Very disappointed in a certain tree hugger.

And oh yeah, did I say yowza yet?!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Haven't watched it yet, probably tomorrow.

Watched the final game of the regular season for my Spurs. Finished the season with a franchise best record of 67-15. Bring on the playoffs!!!

PUSH

Original Poster
Tomorrow after pre-student teaching my teacher-friends and I are going to a pizza place in the town we do our pre-student teaching at. I'm pretty excited. And then for our class afterwards we get to set up little "free libraries" around town. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of these, but some communities back boxes set up on posts with books inside. People can come and take books out when they want, and they are trusted to return them. It's a cool little concept, and it works in a small town.

NYwdwfan

Tomorrow after pre-student teaching my teacher-friends and I are going to a pizza place in the town we do our pre-student teaching at. I'm pretty excited. And then for our class afterwards we get to set up little "free libraries" around town. I'm not sure if any of you have heard of these, but some communities back boxes set up on posts with books inside. People can come and take books out when they want, and they are trusted to return them. It's a cool little concept, and it works in a small town.

Here people would steal the books...

...and the boxes...
...and the posts.

Last edited:

Nemo14

My daughter's neighborhood has those - there's one right across the street from her house..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom