Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

Hey - if I can sleep through the night without a 65 pound beast sitting on my stomach and licking my nose, it will be a MAJOR upgrade!

So, you have a short husband too?

for those just tuning in, this refers back to the chicken
Funny+chicken+photos+image+pic.jpg

NYwdwfan

So today I went to see my old high school's production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, featuring costumes by my mom (who sadly lost out on costuming Sharknado, for those who don't actually read all the posts in this thread). The production was fantastic. The kids were cast so well - Belle was just adorable and her voice was just like the animated movie. The highlight for me was the Easter Egg of my old comforter on the bed in Belle's room in the Beast's castle! Not quite my sweet 16 dresses on the Sharks in West Side Story - but made me laugh nonetheless!!

Nemo14

That's neat. I love making costumes - my son was King of the costumes when he was little. I always thought he'd end up in a job that required uniforms of some sort, because he loved dressing up in costumes.

Lucky

Yes.
But it's better than attending the party with him.

I went last year, and it was not my cup of tea. Hubby is a high school basketball coach. All the attendees are guys he played with (30 years ago), other coaches, and the parents of the kids.

I don't drink. I don't follow basketball. And except for Disney, I am not generally regarded as a "fun" person.

I told him he would have a much better time without me. It can't be much fun sitting beside your wife on the couch for 4 hours when your natural inclination is to mingle.

Not bragging here, but I have managed to avoid going 3 out of the past 4 years. This is the only year he has had to lie and say that I was sick, though
I just got home from spending 4 hours at two Christmas parties hosted by DW's soccer friends. The first one was an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. The second one was an Elvis party. (OK, I'm A-Rodding about the 2nd one's theme.)

Last edited:

Lucky

Well, Bob disappeared right when Tater joined, so that's why we (meaning the first inhabitants of this thraed, not me) thought they were the same. Later, Bob came back, so there went that theory. But you are correct that the second time Bob disappeared, so did Darth. And then Megalodumb came along. Now nobody knows what to think anymore.
I conducted some in-depth detective work in response to all of the rumours, and I'm finally ready to make a shocking announcement about the true identity of one of our Sageteers. This should be kept confidential, so I'm writing it in invisible ink below. (Some of you will remember how to read it.)

Goofyernmost is really Joe Biden.

acishere

I conducted some in-depth detective work in response to all of the rumours, and I'm finally ready to make a shocking announcement about the true identity of one of our Sageteers. This should be kept confidential, so I'm writing it in invisible ink below. (Some of you will remember how to read it.)

Goofyernmost is really Joe Biden.
There would be more thraeds about trains in this forum if he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom