Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Tim Curry is not working at The Plaza Hotel. :( Home Alone 2 fed me a bunch of lies.

p.s. If getting hung-up on by one of the most recognized hotels in America was on my to-do list for today...I feel quite accomplished. (She was nice though. No hard feelings).
Try getting a condo there instead. Maybe they moved Tim Curry to that section of the building. Its only $7,000 a month for a one bedroom.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just finished my final exam for my computer class! We had to make a 4-5 page newsletter (which means 4 pages) on what we have done in the class so far. Pretty much, I knew how to do everything already since I learned it all freshman year of high school when I had a class that was just like this one only much more informative (mini-rant over). So, I just made it seem like I learned new things. If I told him I already knew everything and make it sound like this class was pointless (which it is, but it's required), he would give me a bad grade. It's one of those professors. But I'm done with the class! Yay!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Do you have to go back and pick him up?
Yes.
But it's better than attending the party with him.

I went last year, and it was not my cup of tea. Hubby is a high school basketball coach. All the attendees are guys he played with (30 years ago), other coaches, and the parents of the kids.

I don't drink. I don't follow basketball. And except for Disney, I am not generally regarded as a "fun" person.

I told him he would have a much better time without me. It can't be much fun sitting beside your wife on the couch for 4 hours when your natural inclination is to mingle.

Not bragging here, but I have managed to avoid going 3 out of the past 4 years. This is the only year he has had to lie and say that I was sick, though.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Sounds like a good choice to me!
We have been together for 28 years, married for more than 20.
People who know me first and then meet hubby are shocked. And vice versa - double!
We couldn't possibly be more different. Just about the only thing we have in common is that we both put the other first.
And that's why I will happily drive him to a party I don't want to attend, and why he will go without getting all p.o.'d that I don't want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom