Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

Oh I ruined my gloves with sap last night taking a hand saw to the knots in the tree's base.

I'm considering getting a stand I saw online where you step on a pedal until the screws lock in the place you need.

That sounds like something I need too! My husband and I closed on our house on December 28th so we didn't have a tree that first year. December 26th I went to Lowe's and bought everything we would need - tree stand, ornaments, etc. - for 70% off. This was 15 years ago - I think we can treat ourselves to a new tree stand!!

acishere

That sounds like something I need too! My husband and I closed on our house on December 28th so we didn't have a tree that first year. December 26th I went to Lowe's and bought everything we would need - tree stand, ornaments, etc. - for 70% off. This was 15 years ago - I think we can treat ourselves to a new tree stand!!
I didn't think to buy Christmas stuff when I moved into this place until a few days after Thanksgiving. Discounts aren't that great then.

PUSH

Original Poster
The arctic air continues. -9 degree windchill here when I checked this morning. It's been in the single digits for days now. Getting really sick of this whole winter thing already. The good new, a heat wave is supposed to come in tomorrow. That's right - we are back into the 20s! Next Monday the high is 29! Talk about sun-bathing weather!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
The arctic air continues. -9 degree windchill here when I checked this morning. It's been in the single digits for days now. Getting really sick of this whole winter thing already. The good new, a heat wave is supposed to come in tomorrow. That's right - we are back into the 20s! Next Monday the high is 29! Talk about sun-bathing weather!
Our cold wave arrived last night - snow coming this weekend. I can't like this.
Yeah...I'm not liking this AT ALL. I almost fell getting out of my car yesterday because there was black ice where I parked. :mad:
We have 1* outside but no snow....yet. :coldfeet:
meanwhile_in_canada3761.jpg

donaldtoo

Is slapping mackerals animal abuse?

No live mackeral were involved in said slapping. It was already deceased. And, the mackeral wasn't the one gettin' slapped, per se...
It was sooooo good that I just headed to the market, picked out a choice makeral, and as soon as it was payed for I slapped myself silly with it. :eek: :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom