Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

I love me some football, but somethin' that's always bugged me a bit and seems to have steadily gotten more prominent over the years is the play celebration. Do you really need to act like you made the play of the year over somethin' as routine as a basic first down tackle of your opponent in the first quarter?
There is an old saying attributed to former University of Texas football coach Darrell Royal regarding such, and it goes somethin' like...
"Act like ya' been there before, son."

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I love me some football, but somethin' that's always bugged me a bit and seems to have steadily gotten more prominent over the years is the play celebration. Do you really need to act like you made the play of the year over somethin' as routine as a basic first down tackle of your opponent in the first quarter?
There is an old saying attributed to former University of Texas football coach Darrell Royal regarding such, and it goes somethin' like...
"Act like ya' been there before, son."
LOL, both of my parents complain about this! It bothers us too.

donaldtoo

LOL, both of my parents complain about this! It bothers us too.

I can (sorta' :cautious:) understand (and I get the pump/psych factor) if it's a crucial play at a critical time of the game. But, good grief, if it's early in a long game, or even a routine play later in the game, save your energy. And again, show some class... "Act like ya' been there before, son."
But, as seems to be the case with so many other routine things these days, I guess every tackle is "special", too. :rolleyes:

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
And that's why my species will never die.
evilgrin0042.gif
As long as there is the internet, the possibility exists. From eHow.com...

How to throw away a trash can
If you've ever tried to get rid of an old garbage can, you know how frustrating it can be. Following these steps might help you finally get your old garbage can off your curb.
Instructions
1. Tape a sign on your garbage can that says "FREE!" and put it out on the curb. You might be surprised to find out that someone actuallys want that can. It is true that one man's trash is another man's treasure. If no one takes the empty can, try filling it up with something that such as firewood or kindling. Make sure your sign says to take the can and all.
2. Tape a sign on your can asking the garbage collector to please take it if your can is in such terrible shape that no one could use it for anything or if no one took the can when you offered it for free.
3. Check the bottom of your garbage can. Some garbage cans are recyclable! If yours has a number on the bottom of it, take it to your local recycling center.
4.Take the can to your local scrap metal yard if it is made out of aluminum. You might make some money!
5. Cut up your can with a hacksaw and put the pieces inside another can or garbage bag if your can is rubber or plastic and none of the steps above have worked for you.

Read more:http://www.ehow.com/how_2278464_throw-away-trash-can.html#ixzz2mqn0oSYU

acishere

Don't be so surprised. I have relatives all over the country who I can get immediate information from - ever wonder how I'm able to blackmail people for likes?
When are you guys planning world domination? I know you are planning it. There is no way you can't be planning a revolt after the things I have seen done to your fellow cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom