Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Whew! Never mind, Dave Coulier is Santa Claus.

picture-8.png

BTW...
Where in the world is Dave Coulier...?

Megalodumb

It will all be explained in the Christmas special airing I have no clue when.
We really do need to get cracking on our Sageteer Christmas Special.

Does everyone remember what role they are playing? I remember we had a Scrooge, a Grinch, a Mega-Scrooge who shoots lasers, Gary Busey will be our guest celebrity who performs an ice skating number, the Grinch & Scrooge are supposed to get in some sort of epic lightsaber duel, someone murders Santa and blames Meg for it, and the last 45 minutes of the special will be a non-stop dance party featuring all Sageteers (and Busey). We're allowed a full hour of runtime for this special, so we're gonna have to squeeze in all the pre-dance party script activities into a 15-minute timeframe without looking messy.

We cannot run our Sageteer Christmas Special on December 11th, because that is when the Duck Dynasty Christmas Special will be on TV. Due to that show's popularity, it would be unwise for us to have ours compete with it. Also, this Thursday is the SNL Christmas Special, so that day is a no-go. What say we aim for the weekend before Christmas?

Zweiland

We really do need to get cracking on our Sageteer Christmas Special.

Does everyone remember what role they are playing? I remember we had a Scrooge, a Grinch, a Mega-Scrooge who shoots lasers, Gary Busey will be our guest celebrity who performs an ice skating number, the Grinch & Scrooge are supposed to get in some sort of epic lightsaber duel, someone murders Santa and blames Meg for it, and the last 45 minutes of the special will be a non-stop dance party featuring all Sageteers (and Busey). We're allowed a full hour of runtime for this special, so we're gonna have to squeeze in all the pre-dance party script activities into a 15-minute timeframe without looking messy.

We cannot run our Sageteer Christmas Special on December 11th, because that is when the Duck Dynasty Christmas Special will be on TV. Due to that show's popularity, it would be unwise for us to have ours compete with it. Also, this Thursday is the SNL Christmas Special, so that day is a no-go. What say we aim for the weekend before Christmas?
We need some kind of a publicity stunt to increase the number of viewers. I'm thinking pandas... lots of pandas.

pandas.jpg

Megalodumb

We need some kind of a publicity stunt to increase the number of viewers. I'm thinking pandas... lots of pandas.

pandas.jpg
Pandas? In a Christmas special? My friend, in the past there have been some pretty awful ideas. Ideas which are so jaw-droppingly out of place, that words cannot describe them. Ideas which have brought wreck & ruin to otherwise brilliant concepts. Ideas which make one wonder: "How could someone conjure up such an atrocity?" This, my dear narwhal, is certainly NOT one of them. I LOVE IT!!! We need pandas in our Christmas special! Not only will it increase our viewers, but it will give us cute & cuddly things to play with while we're in the production process. Brilliance. Absolute brilliance.

We will set aside 5-10 minutes of our Christmas Special to show just thousands upon thousands of pandas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom