Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I see deadline people...

Slip sliding away, slip sliding away......
thanksgiving-parade_Nov282013_7897_edit_9847.jpg

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My husband just told me that he won't be home for dinner for the next 7 weeks. :arghh: Deadline must be met. BMWs wait for nobody.
I feel your pain. I haven't had dinner with my family since Saturday, and I probably won't until Thursday. I can't imagine not having dinner with your family for 7 weeks. I mean, it's because I've been running a bake sale to benefit a local animal shelter at school, so on one hand, I feel good about it, on the other hand, I'd like to see my mother and cat more.

Gabe1

I feel your pain. I haven't had dinner with my family since Saturday, and I probably won't until Thursday. I can't imagine not having dinner with your family for 7 weeks. I mean, it's because I've been running a bake sale to benefit a local animal shelter at school, so on one hand, I feel good about it, on the other hand, I'd like to see my mother and cat more.

Well in a little over 2 weeks I get to move my DD and all of her stuff back home from her University, now I am guessing without the DH. Then return a few days later for her graduation. Bless her little soul she will graduate in 3 1/2 years with a double major. So I'll have her back soon to keep me and the Pup company.

Nemo14

Quick hello. We went to the Gaylord tonight - it was awesome. Took a ton of pictures but I'm too tired to deal with them tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Well in a little over 2 weeks I get to move my DD and all of her stuff back home from her University, now I am guessing without the DH. Then return a few days later for her graduation. Bless her little soul she will graduate in 3 1/2 years with a double major. So I'll have her back soon to keep me and the Pup company.
Wow. She's going for longer than I am. I'm done on Tuesday, and everyone else is done at the end of the week. Is she a freshman too? There is something to be said for being a commuter. Get to go home to Mom's cooking every night, see my cat (oh gosh, the way she's been acting when I get home...can't imagine what she would be like if I had gone away!), get away from the germs...of course I guess the whole "experience" is what some people want. I just don't want to dish out an extra 10 grand a year for housing.

donaldtoo

Sorry about the hubster, Gabe. But sooo very excited (and, as far as $$$ goes, bet both of you are ;)) about DD!!!
I know it's been a longish haul for y'all.
When it comes to me, I'm DEFINITELY in a better place now than havin' to work 3 retail jobs at a time.
With 2.5 day weekends, and the occasional deadline that comes up (plus an occasional gas/beer money closing shift at BS), you're not gonna' hear any REAL complainin' from me. The work is demanding and we all have to be on our game, but it's what I've done for over 30 years (with the obvious break - SOME break :eek: ;)) now.
Anyway, hope your hub is in line for a bit of a break after that 7 weeks...! :)

Gabe1

Sorry about the hubster, Gabe. But sooo very excited (and, as far as $$$ goes, bet both of you are ;)) about DD!!!
I know it's been a longish haul for y'all.
When it comes to me, I'm DEFINITELY in a better place now than havin' to work 3 retail jobs at a time.
With 2.5 day weekends, and the occasional deadline that comes up (plus an occasional gas/beer money closing shift at BS), you're not gonna' hear any REAL complainin' from me. The work is demanding and we all have to be on our game, but it's what I've done for over 30 years (with the obvious break - SOME break :eek: ;)) now.
Anyway, hope your hub is in line for a bit of a break after that 7 weeks...! :)

Yep, that is what he is saying too. Thanks. Better too much work than not enough. Now if they would have a nap room for those working 14-15 hours days that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom