Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Regarding the whole "language" thing I was gonna' post a clip of Roman Moroni from the movie "Johnny Dangerously", but, I thought better of it 'cause there really isn't much left to the imagination with that rant. :eek:
It sure cracked me up again just like it did back in the day, though...! :joyfull:

Zweiland

dancing-turkey.gif

donaldtoo

I thought you were the ones who invented that language...

If I remember my history correctly (and there's a pretty good chance I don't ;)), two neanderthals named Garg and Urg are responsible for that.
However, and unfortunately :(, I will admit to my fair share of contribution to the perpetuation of said language over the years. :p :D ;)

MOXOMUMD

Regarding the whole "language" thing I was gonna' post a clip of Roman Moroni from the movie "Johnny Dangerously", but, I thought better of it 'cause there really isn't much left to the imagination with that rant. :eek:
It sure cracked me up again just like it did back in the day, though...! :joyfull:
It's all good but people need to remember that not everyone on here is in their 20's (and up) and that's why Steve has written into his terms and forum rules not to post profanity (among other things) because there are younger kids on here. I know a 12 and a 13 year old member that know their stuff better than some of the adults. (Including me.) I guess it's easy to think everyone is the same age when you're just looking at a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom