Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Soooooooo my daughter has a stomach bug. She's quarantined in her room and my husband just came back from getting a small turkey...he's going to take my son to the feast we were supposed to attend and I'm going to stay home and have turkey and fixins' with her. I'm hoping she can eat by tomorrow! There's going to be a LOT of leftovers...but I DO always love making Thanksgiving MY way!!
cant they just move the date of said feast?
kinda feel bad for your daughtner

NYwdwfan

cant they just move the date of said feast?
kinda feel bad for your daughtner

Awww - thats sweet. Not really though - since it's for Thanksgiving so the date is kind of set - and there's like 30 people going (some from out of town). It will kind of be in just to have some quiet time with her.

acishere

If you want a good laugh, Google "The Sageteers" on Google Images.
yelrotflmao.gif
If you have kids in the room I would avoid scrolling all the way to the bottom...
paranoid.gif

donaldtoo

They have strawberry rhubarb, no plain rhubarb pie. No sale! Plenty of mince pies however, whatever mince is...

Mince pies are made from the meat of minces. They're kinda' like Oompa Loompas. I don't care for them much myself, but, I hear Vermicious Knids go nuts over 'em.

Lucky

It is very quiet here.

Hello hello hello hello

Echo echo echo echo

Message for Bob Saget Message for Bob Saget Message for Bob Saget Message for Bob Saget
Do you have any snow? A friend who lives in the Baltimore suburbs posted on FB that he had snow. We just have rain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom