Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

Oh myyyyy my my my myyyyyyy.....

tx-monthly-bbq.jpg

OK, that's enough for now.
My shirt may have a bit of drool on it... :cool: ;)
This reminds me that I ate at Famous Dave's for the first time recently. We ordered the big platter that had brisket, ribs, pulled pork, a half chicken, cornbread, baked beans, cole slaw, corn on the cob, steak fries and Texas toast. It said "for 2-3 people" but 4 of us shared fine with leftovers.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I must be one of the few that has never had their wisdom teeth removed. I just kept puttin' it off.
I would get flair ups occasionally, and the dentist would tell me... "One morning your gonna' wake up and it's gonna' feel like someone smashed you in the jaw with a baseball bat. Then, you're gonna' be beggin' to have them takin' out."
Has yet too happen... :cautious:

Yeah, I heard a stat years ago that most wisdom teeth removal these days is Cha-Ching, some obviously are needed.
The stats demonstrated the tie to insurance coverage for this vs days gone bye when insurance did not cover.

Mine acted up a bit here and there and I decide to have them yanked before deciding to have another kid. It be bad to have that surgery while pregnant if could be avoided. I regretted. My DH has 2 and 2 removed.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
no other surgeries?
you're lucky, I had 9 surgeries including 2 "major" ones.
That was a common fun joke between my late dad and me.. boasting about how many surgeries we had. (he had the worst one, but I had the most)

Nope, the only surgery was for my wisdom teeth. But the day the insurance laws change I will likely be the first in line for Cochlear Implant.

The very first day the USA delivered vaccinations to Doctors Offices my children were the among the very first to receive the Chicken Pox vaccine.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yesterday, the actions of a few here, hurt the feelings of many.

Well, that's not how I play. Or who I play with.

I'll be taking a day or two vacation from here.
Nothing permanent, just a day or two to clear my plate, and figure out what went wrong.
(Actually, I know exactly what went wrong, I just have to decide if I want to continue to be a part of it.)

If you leave before I come back @Cesar R M, I hope you have a wonderful trip. Safe journeys and God Bless.

You have oodles of buddies here that look forward to your posts. But, we will try to be gracious and patiently wait for your return, after you take a few days off and feel better. Hopefully, you won't be gone too long, because remember that @Goofyernmost will just be beside himself, if his favorite Canadian isn't here for him to tease! ;) You always return his funny comments better than anyone, and sometimes you and he are like a comedy skit!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
EPM is short for Equine protozoal myeloencephalitis, which has big words that I cannot pronounce, except for equine. From what I know, there is a parasite carried by possums and is found in their poop and transmitted through it to horses grazing or drinking water in the area. It attacks the horse's nervous system and supposedly can be treated if diagnosed early enough. I hear the drugs will minimize the infection, but will not kill the parasite and any damage done is not reversible. Overall chances for a full recovery are not good, even if caught early on, and will most likely result in one less horse in the pasture. It sounds like it is only transferred to horses and does not transfer from horse to horse. I'm by no means an authority on the subject. I've only had one possum on the property in the past seven years. She unfortunately died of lead posioning....

This is fascinating and thank you for sharing. I didn't have a clue about this. There's so much to veterinary medicine; it's no wonder the vets have more years of medical training than regular doctors do. I like learning things about country living, especially as it relates to the animals. You're good to take such good care of your horses. It must be so joyful :joyfull: to see them every morning; I'll bet they love seeing you, too! :happy:

Goofyernmost

You have oodles of buddies here that look forward to your posts. But, we will try to be gracious and patiently wait for your return, after you take a few days off and feel better. Hopefully, you won't be gone too long, because remember that @Goofyernmost will just be beside himself, if his favorite Canadian isn't here for him to tease! ;) You always return his funny comments better than anyone, and sometimes you and he are like a comedy skit!
Yea, what she said... She is my favorite Canadian since Dudley Doright.
doright.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Cesar R M your countdown clock says 4 days until your cruise. Now, do you leave in another day or two, to fly up to Alaska, so that you arrive in time to board the ship on the 4th day from now? I just wanted to be sure I was interpreting your clock correctly. Regardless, this is so exciting! Alaska cruises are supposed to be filled with gorgeous scenery and lots of good sightings of wildlife. Enjoy every minute!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom