Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

I ate just picked Corn on the Cob, Broccoli and Just Picked Tomatoes all day today.

Now that I am in my beddie-bye I am hungry. :arghh:

How 'bout a little midnight snack...?

big-burgers-1.jpg

;) :)

PeterAlt

I solved the problem of my luggage for the final night there and I won't miss any of the event that I planned to go to Saturday night in San Jose. I got a hostel reservation in San Francisco for that night. Now, my flight back to San Fran arrives at 5:45pm and my music event in San Jose starts at 7pm and ends at 2am. Since San Jose is south of the airport and San Francisco is north of the airport, I would have missed at least a couple of hours of the event because I would have had to travel north, check in and leave my luggage, and then travel way south.

Jet Blue partners with a company that makes traveling with luggage easier. For $29, I'm hiring them to take my luggage, as soon as we land in San Fran, directly to the hostel. I don't even have to wait for luggage claim. Jet Blue will tag my luggage so that it goes directly to this company, after we land, skipping luggage claim entirely! So, after we land, I am free to go directly to the event without waiting on my luggage! This will enable me to go directly to the event, without missing any if it! Once the event is over, my luggage will be waiting for me at the reception desk of the hostel. I called the hostel to ask if I could do this and check in that late (around 3am) and they said it was fine!

:)

PeterAlt

Every month, I get a song track playing in my head in a continuous loop. Good thing is that the song at least changes once a month. I present to you - everyone - for your listening pleasure - the song that has been playing for the past two weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom