Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
arn't your kids old enough to do their own laundry?
and when do they go back to school
I'm talking about my sheets. The cleaning lady changes their sheets every other week.

Son #2 is taking a year off to work full time.
Son #1 is going back for one semester to improve upon lacklustre grades.

School starts on the day after Labour Day, up here.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
How about those of us that had facial hair long before the male pattern baldness set in. Do we get a positive review for at least not using that as a substitute? Besides that my hair never fell out, it fell in and clogged my brain. My beard (full) is now completely white which classifies me as one of the top ten most interesting men in the world.
And don't you forget it!

Giggle. Sorry No passes given. Like I said it a personal taste thing. I'm not a gal that was ever attracted to men looking like a caveman or Santa Claus. Yes you are an interesting man though I wouldn't say that because you've chosen to grow hair on your face.
th
th

Now Tim, I think he looks better without the full white beard.

Gabe1

Just spent some time on the phone with Disney Reservations and Disney Dining.
Hotel ressie is now linked to MDE and all ADR's were swapped out from four guests to three.

Here's my dilemma (and what a lovely dilemma it is), I now have 2 extra dining credits per person. When I booked HDDR, the full charge went to my credit card, which is where I'm going to leave it. I have nothing booked for the 1st and 11th (as I did not know flight times) or for the 10th, for some reason.

Do I:
Book a single credit dinner ADR for each of the 1st and the 10th?
Or splurge and use both credits for the Yachtsman on the 10th?

Here's my thinking - with the new $10 no show fee, I am hesitant to book for the 1st, just in case we encounter a travel snafu. We should be landing at MCO before 11:00 a.m., but ... things change.

On the 11th, we will end our day shopping at DTD, so will use a CS credit at either EoS or WPE. Or both, if we have spare credits.

So, back to the question - 2 ADR's, or a giant hunk of meat @ The Yachtsman on our final full day?

I'm thinking you just let the ADRs hang in Limbo. At the time of the year you are going you will likely be able to fit Yachtsman in without much notice. And that is my vote, Yachtsman.

Gabe1

ADR's, in case you care:
1st - nada
2nd - The Wave (dinner)
3rd - Chefs de France (dinner). I am not married to this one. Could be Yachtsman night.
4th - Kona (OOP - breakfast) & Narcoosee's (dinner)
5th - 'Ohana (late dinner). Not happy salad has been replaced with stupid lettuce wraps.
6th - Via Napoli (dinner)
7th - Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch - you know, for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake)
8th - Hoop Dee Doo (Tier 1 - OOP, 8:30 show)
9th - Raglan Road (dinner)
10th - nada
11th - Have to be on our way to airport by 6:00 p.m.

I always care.

I tend to live WDW vicariously through other people since I don't live there...yet.

You have some ADRs that make my mouth just drool....

Kona, Liberty, Hoop Dee Doo and that Yachtsmen. Narcoosee, well I'm just going to have to sit in your lap and pick off your plate. So dang envious of that ADR.

Gabe1

Hopefully this is the first and only no of the day for my brother. He wanted to go over to Tom Sawyer Island. It feels like 100 degrees out there. I told him I'm not chasing him around when it's so hot. Next time we'll be here, it will be a heck of a lot cooler. He didn't argue with me about it, so I guess he sees the point.

*phew* glad he understood

Gabe1

arn't your kids old enough to do their own laundry?
and when do they go back to school

I do everyone who lives under this roofs laundry. Water is our most expensive utility by far, full loads are going in my machine. Both of them did their laundry when they were away at college. If I could I'd put a timer on the shower to get these people in and out of there.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I've been doing my own laundry since I was 13. If I didn't do it, I didn't have clean clothes.

I don't have the life of luxury. And it's made me a better person, I think. I can do everything for myself now, as an adult, because I was raised and taught how to.

If I go two weeks without washing my beds sheetsI feel like a pig. They get washed and rotated weekly. Same with the dogs crate blankey.

Gabe1

I've been doing my own laundry since I was 13. If I didn't do it, I didn't have clean clothes.

I don't have the life of luxury. And it's made me a better person, I think. I can do everything for myself now, as an adult, because I was raised and taught how to.

If I go two weeks without washing my beds sheetsI feel like a pig. They get washed and rotated weekly. Same with the dogs crate blankey.

Yep, I believe every kid should know how to do stuff. My kids had to clean their own apartments and dorm rooms, vacuum etc., which they were taught how to properly do before they left, it wasn't a chore that was difficult to catch onto. I can't say they lived a life of luxury, though they have lived a good life so far. Me, I saving on water, gas, electricity along with detergents and softeners. I don't like to waste money, something that was taught to me from young. Nobody passes me folding laundry, they help and everyone puts their own stuff away. Well minus the Pup, he just takes things out, he never puts his stuff away. Like living with a toddler. :joyfull:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom