Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Blurred because it's someone's resume...but I sure hope our definition of raptor isn't the same.

1365498038_Velociraptor_jp3.png

Raptors are birds of prey.

The Flights of Wonder with the raptors is one of my favorite shows at Animal Kingdom.

P4260242.JPG

AnimalKingdom061.jpg

DBD_Rating_3.jpg

Gabe1

I feel like a dunce for asking, but how do you get the bacon so perfect and straight? Mine curls up and looks like a turd. And yes, I will eat that bacon-turd anyhow.

But I bet your turd bacon still tastes yummy.

That particular pile of bacon is cooked in the oven. If you are in a hurry take a couple pieces of paper towel, lay the bacon side to side a couple layers deep and nuke them in the microwave. In a few minutes you will have cooked straight bacon.

Gabe1

Got my supplies, I'm ready for school. ;)

When my kids were small we always made a big deal out of school supply shopping. When they came out we'd go as a neighborhood/friends and Moms of the kids go to Mc'ds for lunch, head to Target and they'd all start filling their carts, everyone got their own. Then we'd go for ice cream.

My DD still goes school supply shopping and fills a new backpack (age/gender) and it gets donated to a local church that distributes to a child in need. She splurges and gets the popular supplies to help the kids fit in with the others along with a popular lunch box. In our district the kids that get free lunch leave their lunch box in their locker and they are collected by staff after kids are dismissed. The lunches are packed before the kids come to school and placed back in their lockers. We are as discrete as possible with these kids in unfortunate circumstances. It costs a bit more in staff stipends but so worth it to give these kids some sense of fitting in and not be subjected to teasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom