Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I still try to go every time I am there.

Absolutely, me too!! :joyfull: I love my thrill rides and all, but there's nothing comparable anywhere like the old, classics such as COP. To me, it's an historical landmark, in a sense (created in 1964 for the N.Y. World's Fair, then to Disneyland from 1967 to 1973, and finally in 1975 to the MK—along with a few updates over the years). i pray they preserve it. :angelic:

Soarin' Over Pgh

I feel like a dunce for asking, but how do you get the bacon so perfect and straight? Mine curls up and looks like a turd. And yes, I will eat that bacon-turd anyhow.

Seems like a Disney sin, I know, but...I've never been to the PrimeTime Cafe. *runs and hides*

Same here. :(

Liked the post because I like you, but I dislike the picture. Snow can kiss it and so can winter. Not. A. Fan.

:joyfull:

Today's wake-up picture

Animal Priorities Time...

View attachment 63051

I seriously laughed out loud in my office. People are staring.

Spumoni, my favorite ice cream but so hard to find.

Not here!! Us fat pittsburghers love us some Spumoni. You can find it in any ice cream freezer, in any store, and usually three or four brands of it. It must be a top seller in this obese city.

Slurp. :hungry:

Soarin' Over Pgh

So like a true aye hole, I totally forgot where I was (at the office) and, while eating a banana an hour ago, dropped a piece on the floor for Daisy.

I just looked down and noticed it.

I'm so used to Daisy begging for my banana that I without batting an eye, automatically drop a piece for her. Too bad she's five miles away and locked in her crate.

So now I ask you, who has who trained here?

NYwdwfan

So like a true aye hole, I totally forgot where I was (at the office) and, while eating a banana an hour ago, dropped a piece on the floor for Daisy.

I just looked down and noticed it.

I'm so used to Daisy begging for my banana that I without batting an eye, automatically drop a piece for her. Too bad she's five miles away and locked in her crate.

So now I ask you, who has who trained here?

It's like Jerry Seinfeld said (not sure these are the exact words): "If aliens are looking down on us from space they must think dogs rule the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them is making a poop and the other one is carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?"

MOXOMUMD

I feel like a dunce for asking, but how do you get the bacon so perfect and straight? Mine curls up and looks like a turd. And yes, I will eat that bacon-turd anyhow.

Same here. :(

Liked the post because I like you, but I dislike the picture. Snow can kiss it and so can winter. Not. A. Fan.

:joyfull:

I seriously laughed out loud in my office. People are staring.

Not here!! Us fat pittsburghers love us some Spumoni. You can find it in any ice cream freezer, in any store, and usually three or four brands of it. It must be a top seller in this obese city.

Slurp. :hungry:
Giant Eagle has good spumoni. :)

Soarin' Over Pgh

Blurred because it's someone's resume...but I sure hope our definition of raptor isn't the same.

1365498038_Velociraptor_jp3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom