Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This Sunday my daughter is going to see the Indians play the Astros with her father for his company picnic. Last year they froze, this year it looks like they are going to roast.

Ack. Lets hope not. We are to have a week of hot, sorry we share. Blame it on Texas. ;) We dodged one yesterday and today. Hope your DD dodges it on Sunday.

Goofyernmost

Have you seen this? Is the CM at fault or the guests?

Yes, I have seen that before and you are asking two separate questions. IT WAS THE FAULT OF THE GUESTS that the ride was stopped. What are they just stupid, self centered idiots? They were not following instructions. As for his anger. I don't think it was anger as much as it was frustration. Besides there were two.. one Spanish speaking and one English speaking. They had every right to raise their voices to try and get the mules to do what they were supposed to do to prevent an injury, if possible. No one was listening apparently.

It wasn't happening in the theater we were watching anyway... it was probably in one or more of the others, but, the message would have been broadcast to all theaters. In my mind it was totally justified that the CM sounded stern. It was for the safety of the entitled jerks (just not sure why anyone should care if they get injured), but I would guess it would mean a lot of paperwork for somebody plus the clean up.

You might be able to tell that I have ZERO tolerance for self-involved, brain dead individuals, willing to disrupt everyone else's enjoyment because they didn't want to stay where they were.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yes, I have seen that before and you are asking two separate questions. IT WAS THE FAULT OF THE GUESTS that the ride was stopped. What are they just stupid, self centered idiots? They were not following instructions. As for his anger. I don't think it was anger as much as it was frustration. Besides there were two.. one Spanish speaking and one English speaking. They had every right to raise their voices to try and get the mules to do what they were supposed to do to prevent an injury, if possible. No one was listening apparently.

It wasn't happening in the theater we were watching anyway... it was probably in one or more of the others, but, the message would have been broadcast to all theaters. In my mind it was totally justified that the CM sounded stern. It was for the safety of the entitled jerks (just not sure why anyone should care if they get injured), but I would guess it would mean a lot of paperwork for somebody plus the clean up.

You might be able to tell that I have ZERO tolerance for self-involved, brain dead individuals, willing to disrupt everyone else's enjoyment because they didn't want to stay where they were.
Yes, I was asking two separate questions....Perhaps I should have put a line break between the two.

MattC

Amen.

MOXOMUMD

*double like* Once we had to sit through the opening scene three times because people kept leaving.

Gabe1

Worth the price in my opinion. I always eat at Indian places if available.

Doesn't the Ammonia damage the clothes?

No, you're likely thinking of bleach, that you must be careful with. Ammonia actually aids in boosting laundry soap efficiency and use less soap, example in breaking down perspiration stains, oils, make-up etc. There is a reason you find it with the laundry soap in grocery stores, just far away from the bleach as the mixture of the two makes for a hazmat situation.

Now Bleach makes the best weed killer. In a spray can or bottle I can knock down weeds (not in grass though) in 24 hours, deader than dead, where when I use Ortho it at best takes a week or so to knock 'em off or sometimes just wound them. I have a lot of landscaping to maintain and a gallon of bleach is about $2.50 and a gallon of Ortho is $20

Gabe1

Never had the shake at PrimeTime...but I do have a reservation for my upcoming trip...so now i HAVE to have one because you said so!

I expect a review when you come back. And while the shake and cocktails don't mix, grab a Dad's Electric Lemonade from the lounge sometime during your trip. One of the few drinks my DD 22 actually likes.

Gabe1

I still try to go every time I am there.

I try and hit CoP everytime I go too at least once too. Very fond of it. I always have this fear that it will be gone gone gone one day. Nice chunk of land it sits on and around. With how bad it is now it just ramps up my fears and the next one, the last one was short is (I think) the end of September for around a week. Unless they are incredible focused, have everything ready to replace and organized I have a hard time seeing a major difference in that timeframe.

Sure hope I am wrong.

Gabe1

*double like* Once we had to sit through the opening scene three times because people kept leaving.

It is frustrating and you see this happening more and more with the poor product the CoP has become. Wish they would just restore it, update it completely already. This band-aid approach just encourages the stupid to become even more stupid especially when they don't realize what happens when they walk out the door, many just believe it is like walking out of Country Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom