Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Well done!
It looks like things are really changing for you. You're on a roll, girl!

Here, have one of these:

View attachment 62965
Daaaang, that looks delicious!

Talk about SCORE.

Next Friday (the 29th), the Yankees are rolling into town for their final series at the Rogers Centre this year ... and we have tickets in a private box.
Fully catered, open bar, fabulous seats.

Hubby plans on indulging a bit, so we're taking the GO train, which means I don't have to navigate those crazy downtown streets on a Friday night.
$40 for the GO train vs. $25 bucks for parking.
Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

I think I have pics on my cell phone from last year.
Private box? that is awesome!
as for "open bar". Means unlimited drinks right? sounds like an awesome deal!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
PrimeTime Cafe Chocolate Shakes are so yummy. Slurp.

2ed9452c770fe24324e377b63dee3dc0.jpg

I really like the Sheriff Shake at Whispering Canyon too.

Never had the shake at PrimeTime...but I do have a reservation for my upcoming trip...so now i HAVE to have one because you said so!

Cesar R M

Thats a good thing I suppose?

I didn't think so. Consider yourselves fortunate. They come down here because it's way cheaper than going to Yankees games. Not a problem; it brings in revenue for the city. Red Sox fans do the same thing. The difference is that Red Sox fans are way more polite. A lot (not all) of them tend to be very rude. They also try to take over the stadium with chants, something I hate (I didn't like it when our fans went and did it to the Nats). Orioles fans have gotten better at drowning it out when it happens, but still. My dad gets rid of a lot of Yankees tickets unless he can get weekday tickets for this reason.

Anyway, hope you have a lot of fun. Sounds like it will be an awesome time. I also hope you win. Just cause you're going. ;)
Now I understand that weird hate toward the Yankees.

Cesar R M

Looking at flights.

JetBlue and Southwest are identical in price.
JetBlue - better planes, individual tv's.
Southwest - 2 bags/person; arrive 3 hours earlier; leave 11 hours later, thereby not causing us to forfeit our last day.

What to do? Each is $1338.60 - non-refundable.
I love your style of sarcasm ;)

Are they different codes and planes right?

It would be hilarious if they are using the same planes as "codeshare" and you end using the same crappy south west planes.

Cesar R M

Sometimes I feel sick for hours from Indian food because of the spices. So good yet so bad.:grumpy:
Worth the price in my opinion. I always eat at Indian places if available.

I use a cup of ammonia in each load of laundry, it cleans towels especially well as it removes oils, makeup and all sorts of grim from the cotton that just soap doesn't completely remove. The bonus is the ammonia clears my sinus' each time.
Doesn't the Ammonia damage the clothes?

NYwdwfan

I didn't think so. Consider yourselves fortunate. They come down here because it's way cheaper than going to Yankees games. Not a problem; it brings in revenue for the city. Red Sox fans do the same thing. The difference is that Red Sox fans are way more polite. A lot (not all) of them tend to be very rude. They also try to take over the stadium with chants, something I hate (I didn't like it when our fans went and did it to the Nats). Orioles fans have gotten better at drowning it out when it happens, but still. My dad gets rid of a lot of Yankees tickets unless he can get weekday tickets for this reason.

Anyway, hope you have a lot of fun. Sounds like it will be an awesome time. I also hope you win. Just cause you're going. ;)

They come down there because it's fun to cheer on their team in an opposing team's ballpark and annoy the Orioles fans. Between gas and tolls it is certainly not cheaper to drive to Baltimore than go to Yankee stadium. Not sure why you're classifying Yankees fans as too poor to afford their own ballpark.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
They come down there because it's fun to cheer on their team in an opposing team's ballpark and annoy the Orioles fans. Between gas and tolls it is certainly not cheaper to drive to Baltimore than go to Yankee stadium. Not sure why you're classifying Yankees fans as too poor to afford their own ballpark.

When I was in Baltimore...Yankees and Sox fans used to swarm the Hilton next to Camden Yards when their team came to town. I liked to give them a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom