Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
New 'baby' tiger now on the Trek at AK

proxy.jpg

seahawk7

My days are usually an up-hill battle. Mornings - oh, the dreaded mornings! Oh, how I loathe the mornings of brainless angst! Oh, how I fear you, reaper of the rising sun! You - interrupter of dreams you with your radioactive UV rays - heat of a Florida sun! ed, I am because I will never know how that dream ended and it was getting real, real good - and there's no dream DVR so it's even more effed up! Oh, morning - interrupter of dreams and giver of radioactive sunlight - how I hate the. You start my day all ed as hell and and brain dead... No wonder why I try to ignore you and sleep some more. My day slowly gets better as more and more brain cells begin to function. By night, the tides have turned and my day starts to get good and gets better until I fall asleep.
:bored::bored::bored:

Cesar R M

We're all so happy for you! :joyfull: This cruise sounds fascinating and fun. I know you've been working very hard at your job lately and you've been under stress; but once you step aboard that ship, I guarantee you will decompress. Just keep that upbeat thought in your mind; you only have a week to wait now. :happy:
Oh I will! I just hope I do not get a call from my job to "do something urgent before meeting mickey". it happened last time when I was at WDW D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom