Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
To Like or not To Like is a personal decision.

I hand them out fairly liberally, because I like my friends to know I appreciate the effort they've put into sharing their thoughts and opinions.

What I really wish we had now though, is a LOVE button; as the proliferation of Likes has somewhat watered down their meaning.

That being said, I still hand them out.
I appreciate receiving them, so I assume others do as well.

MOXOMUMD

I hand them out fairly liberally, because I like my friends to know I appreciate the effort they've put into sharing their thoughts and opinions.

What I really wish we had now though, is a LOVE button; as the proliferation of Likes has somewhat watered down their meaning.

"love"

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

MOXOMUMD

Cesar R M

A number of years ago, Hubby was working on a gov't contract, which was a very demanding position.
He regularly worked 70-80 hour work weeks, including the weeks leading up to our trip to Jamaica.

Our flight was to leave @ 6:00 a.m., so we had to be in the WalMart parking lot @ 2:30 to board our charter bus to the airport.

At 1:00 a.m., he was still at work, and had not yet packed! He came home @ 2:00, threw a bunch of stuff in a suitcase and my dad had us out the door by 2:20.

The only thing he said he 100% needed was his contact lens stuff, anything else forgotten could be borrowed from either of his two brothers who were on the same trip.

Trust me. You'll be fine.
I honestly have no worry on leaving my town. I am very good at preparations.. the stress is of my job.
And the emotions are for getting to a place I never seen before.

I'm one of these people you could call "habit animal". I repeat my usual patterns all the time lol.

Anyway for my trip.. my only worry is the return flight, We have to leave at 6:30 am in vancouver.. that means getting up very early from a nearby airport hotel.

Cesar R M

I agree with this.
Thats what I tried to say a few months ago I think. Yet the monumental flood of likes continued.

I honestly only like things I like.. that I agree , find fun or need sympathy likes.

Cesar R M

I liked a post and I was sent to another page and this is what I got:

HomeForums>General Chat & Non-WDW Discussion>Chit Chat>Where in the World is Bob Saget?>
Like Post
Are you sure you want to like this post?

HomeForums>General Chat & Non-WDW Discussion>Chit Chat>Where in the World is Bob Saget?>
Like Post
Are you sure you want to like this post?
almost sounds like those fanpages of famous sport teams in facebook.. where annoying brats are begging you to like their pages 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom