Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

To Like or not To Like is a personal decision.

I hand them out fairly liberally, because I like my friends to know I appreciate the effort they've put into sharing their thoughts and opinions.

What I really wish we had now though, is a LOVE button; as the proliferation of Likes has somewhat watered down their meaning.

That being said, I still hand them out.
I appreciate receiving them, so I assume others do as well.
My sentiments exactly. This is a very pleasant thread and I really enjoy the company. The likes are hand out liberally and it makes me feel good to get and receive them. We all have a lot of dislike to deal with outside in our daily lives so let's overload on the likes here. We deserve it.

seahawk7

BvhqMI5IcAAtvWE.jpg
That makes my teeth hurt.

seahawk7

I had one of these for breakfast on my trip last year.

pbj-cupcake-captain-cooks-polynesian-disney.jpg

Peanut butter and jelly cuppycake from captn cooks at the Polynesian. Technically, it has jelly, so does toast, and it has peanut butter, and that's protein, therefore this was 100% healthy and should be eaten for breakfast.

Boom.
Yum! I love peanut butter and jelly anything. Have you tried the peanut butter and jelly shake at Prime Time Cafe in HS?

MOXOMUMD

I had one of these for breakfast on my trip last year.

pbj-cupcake-captain-cooks-polynesian-disney.jpg

Peanut butter and jelly cuppycake from captn cooks at the Polynesian. Technically, it has jelly, so does toast, and it has peanut butter, and that's protein, therefore this was 100% healthy and should be eaten for breakfast.

Boom.
Even unhealthy, I would have eaten it for breakfast. Of course that comes from the person who had a Mickey ice cream sandwich for breakfast twice on our last trip.

Goofyernmost

What is he/she stalking?
The person with the camera!

Even unhealthy, I would have eaten it for breakfast. Of course that comes from the person who had a Mickey ice cream sandwich for breakfast twice on our last trip.
I'm having trouble finding anything wrong with a Mickey Ice Cream sandwich for breakfast. Got your dairy and got your "bread" group. Heck you're halfway up the food categories already and it's just morning. Then some popcorn (veggies and roughage bonus), top that off with a Turkey Leg for your protein and your pretty well set for the day.

Soarin' Over Pgh

The person with the camera!

I'm having trouble finding anything wrong with a Mickey Ice Cream sandwich for breakfast. Got your dairy and got your "bread" group. Heck you're halfway up the food categories already and it's just morning. Then some popcorn (veggies and roughage bonus), top that off with a Turkey Leg for your protein and your pretty well set for the day.

This makes perfect sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom