Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Also, those kids have been sitting there for 9 years waiting for Bob Saget to finish his story. They are going to lose patience or need a bathroom break soon.
Kids, I'm going to tell you the story about how I went out drinking and ended up in a hotel room with a woman who is not your mother and who you address as "Aunt Robin".

trr1

I could go for a cronut in Epcot. Hey @Nemo14 can you make a pit stop in Epcot for us?
cragel is the new cronut
article-2539394-1AAA1B3D00000578-528_634x603.jpg

donaldtoo

Worst show still on the air!

Not AK's fault. The writing is atrocious. Alan's character has been made beyond intolerable. The niece is a tragic parody of Charlie's character. And the sexual content is waaaaay over the top, bordering on deviant. Not even funny, anymore.

CBS, please do us all a favour, and take this dog out back, and put it out of its misery. And then, when you're done, take out Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly. Melissa McCarthy is clearly just calling it in.

My new faves - The Crazy Ones, Mom, and The Mindy Project (which took me a season or two to warm up to).
I am also embarrassed to admit that I like Dads. Love Eli and Edna.

Who watches way too much tv? THIS GUY! (Back to work in 12 days!)

Woof! am I ever outta' the loop! :confused:
Of all the shows you listed, I think I've watched about an episode and a half of 2.5 Dudes over the years, in syndication, and haven't even heard of most of the rest. The half would be because I gave it a second chance, but, just couldn't take it. :eek:

Soarin' Over Pgh

Weird. Hanging out too much in News/Rumours is what makes me stressed, crazy and depressed.
Stay with us a bit. We have ice cream.

P.S. Hope whatever has been making you crazy simmers down soon.

Holidays, winter. Cold. One over, two more months of the other two, but I'm dealing better. And I have a lot of wine.
cragel is the new cronut
article-2539394-1AAA1B3D00000578-528_634x603.jpg

And toast is the new cupcake. Remember the cupcake craze? Idiots paying $4 for a slice of toast...

http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-and-behavior/toast-story-latest-artisanal-food-craze-72676/

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

acishere

Woof! am I ever outta' the loop! :confused:
Of all the shows you listed, I think I've watched about an episode and a half of 2.5 Dudes over the years, in syndication, and haven't even heard of most of the rest. The half would be because I gave it a second chance, but, just couldn't take it. :eek:
I've been watching mostly the cable dramas and comedies. And those are probably going to make you feel even more out of the loop.

donaldtoo

I've been watching mostly the cable dramas and comedies. And those are probably going to make you feel even more out of the loop.

Yep, methinks I shall not even go there to see. I'm 51 and am certainly no prude, and really try to keep abreast of what's goin' on in the world and this country...even somewhat pop culture-wise. But, sometimes, I'm positive ignorance is indeed the blissfully best course to take.
I'm plenty OK with OOTL when it comes to certain things.
Lalalalalalalala. :cyclops: ;) :)

Zweiland

So as I'm sitting here with nowhere to go and nothing to do, I'd like to point out that Bob Saget, Darth Tater, and Megalodumb all live near Dollywood and are Falcons fans.

paranoid.gif
P.S. Not trying to start another John Stamos style witch hunt. I really don't care if they're all the same. Just pointing it out...

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
So instead you complain about it to us? ;)

PS- I agree with your dad.
I thought I would hate the MBs, but honestly, I don't miss digging through my purse to find my wallet and then getting in my wallet to get my key/pass. The only time I paid by credit card was at TS meals. People had told me MBs were a hassle, and based on my observations of others, this is true.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm friends with this one Seahawks fan on Facebook, and she feels the need to narrate the entire game in status-form, or just comment on every play. I would list some examples, but they mostly involve vulgar language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom