Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Uh, no. I don't do creepy.

Hmm, what kind of cookies are those?

Come on. You know you want to join the dark side.
nicolas-cage-voldemort.jpg

acishere

So in the 2nd episode of Community this season the students take a film class called: Nic Cage: Good Actor or Bad Actor.

I think it's a strange coincidence that I decided to give the show a second chance this week and this is a plot in the 1st hour I watch.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I suddenly like cats.
All I need to know about life I learned from my cat:
1) Life is hard, then you nap.
2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
3) When in doubt, cop an attitude.
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
5) Climb your way to the top--that's why drapes are there.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray in each corner.
9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times
10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
11) Always give generously--a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.

http://www.angelfire.com/in/cseats/catsmarts.html

Megalodumb

All I need to know about life I learned from Nicolas Cage:
1) Life is hard, then you scream about the bees.
2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe Nicolas Cage.
3) When in doubt, Nicolas Cage.
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore Nicolas Cage, the next day annoy Nicolas Cage.
5) Climb your way to the top--that's why Nicolas Cage is there.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on Nic...:confused: (Okay, I'm just gonna stop that one right there).
7) Nicolas Cage found his place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray Nicolas Cage.
9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times to Nicolas Cage.
10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several Nicolas Cages'.
11) Always give generously--a small bird or Nicolas Cage left on the bed tells them, "I care."
12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right for Nicolas Cage, not a privilege for you.

PUSH

Original Poster
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore Nicolas Cage, the next day annoy Nicolas Cage.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on Nic...:confused: (Okay, I'm just gonna stop that one right there).
7) Nicolas Cage found his place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times to Nicolas Cage.
10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several Nicolas Cages'.
11) Always give generously--a small bird or Nicolas Cage left on the bed tells them, "I care."
12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right for Nicolas Cage, not a privilege for you.
^ This.

NYwdwfan

I can't believe you actually took the time to place your apostrophes.

MOXOMUMD

We should petition the government to declare every third week of every 2nd month to be "Nick Cage Week".
I don't like him that much. I had a strange dream last night. I was deep sea fishing. Problem is 1) I only do Disney boats and 2) I don't like fish (except for our Sageteers here). I probably shouldn't eat a Spicy Italian sub so close to bedtime. :hungry:

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

In case you missed the Oscar nominee announcements (Chris Hemsworth was announcing them), here are some highlights:
Let It Go and Happy (DM2)--Best song
Frozen, DM2, and The Croods--Best animated
Amy Adams and Judi Dench--Best actress
Tom Hanks didn't get a nod for Captain Phillips and (not giving my opinion here) Blackfish did not make it for best documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom