Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Nemo was pulled over on her way to Roanoke today. The officer let her go after her comment scared him. Apparently she owns a European car, too.

lady-driver.jpg

donaldtoo

I would move the bed to track it down, but I don't think discovering what is under a hotel bed is going to help anything.

And right when I finished that sentence I turned around and saw it on the wall. The target has been eliminated.

I am the go-to Terminator in my household. If DWifey determines it ain't supposed to be here, I make it go away. :cool:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I am the go-to Terminator in my household. If DWifey determines it ain't supposed to be here, I make it go away. :cool:
Son #1 is spider-phobic.
Super macho Son #2 is afraid of centipedes.

I kill them all, except the ones too high up to reach. Then, and only then, do I enlist hubby.
Heck, I even emptied the mouse trap the other day, although I did not care for that too much.

donaldtoo

Son #1 is spider-phobic.
Super macho Son #2 is afraid of centipedes.

I kill them all, except the ones too high up to reach. Then, and only then, do I enlist hubby.
Heck, I even emptied the mouse trap the other day, although I did not care for that too much.

It's a dirty job, but, somebody's gotta' do it.
And, I ain't payin' an "exterminator" for somethin' I can DIY exterminate. ;)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
It's a dirty job, but, somebody's gotta' do it.
And, I ain't payin' an "exterminator" for somethin' I can DIY exterminate. ;)
I've been known to smack 'em with my bare hand, when I don't have time to grab a tissue or slipper.
My rule is - you can't take your eyes iff those suckers once you've spotted them.

donaldtoo

I've been known to smack 'em with my bare hand, when I don't have time to grab a tissue or slipper.
My rule is - you can't take your eyes iff those suckers once you've spotted them.

Believe me, I understand. My DWifey would have me tearin' off door trim and sheetrock to hunt 'em down if it didn't cost anything to replace it.

donaldtoo

Tryin' to get caught up here, 'cause this thraed usually starts to fly like the breaking wind this time of night and I tend to get lost in the...uhmmm...errr...mist...? o_O :confused: :D ;)

donaldtoo

Joking aside, this is one of my favorite endings to any movie, and it happens to be spoken by Mr. Cage himself:

"That night I had a dream. I dreamt I was as light as the ether- a floating spirit visiting things to come. The shades and shadows of the people in my life rassled their way their way into my slumber. I dreamed that Gale and Evelle had decided to return to prison. Probably that's just as well. I don't mean to sound superior, and they're a swell couple of guys, but maybe they weren't ready yet to come out into the world. And then I dreamed on, into the future, to a Christmas morn in the Arizona home where Nathan Junior was opening a present from a kindly couple who preferred to remain unknown. I saw Glen a few years later, still having no luck getting the cops to listen to his wild tales about me and Ed. Maybe he threw in one Polack joke too many. I don't know. And still I dreamed on, further into the future than I had ever dreamed before, watching Nathan Junior's progress from afar, taking pride in his accomplishments as if he were our own. Wondering if he ever thought of us and hoping that maybe we'd broadened his horizons a little even if he couldn't remember just how they got broadened. But still I hadn't dreamt nothing about me and Ed until the end. And this was cloudier cause it was years, years away. But I saw an old couple being visited by their children, and all their grandchildren too. The old couple weren't screwed up. And neither were their kids or their grandkids. And I don't know. You tell me. This whole dream, was it wishful thinking? Was I just fleeing reality like I know I'm liable to do? But me and Ed, we can be good too. And it seemed real. It seemed like us and it seemed like, well, our home. If not Arizona, then a land not too far away. Where all parents are strong and wise and capable and all children are happy and beloved. I don't know. Maybe it was Utah."

We rented it on a whim way back in the day along with another flick that we already knew would be good 'cause we'd seen it before. I don't even remember what that movie was. We really had not a clue what it was about at the time, but we laughed harder than almost anything ever. It is one of my all-time favorites. Sheer crazy-brilliance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom