Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Good morning! I tried to post from the road yesterday from my Kindle but the signal was too weak. We got to Roanoke last night through fog and snow, but all is well. Staying here tonight then off to Hilton Head tomorrow.

PS You guys are nuts!
Have fun down there and bring back some warm weather for the rest of us.

Too much Nicolas Cage can result in one beginning to act like Nicolas Cage. So of course we are nuts right now!

acishere

In case you missed the Oscar nominee announcements (Chris Hemsworth was announcing them), here are some highlights:
Let It Go and Happy (DM2)--Best song
Frozen, DM2, and The Croods--Best animated
Amy Adams and Judi Dench--Best actress
Tom Hanks didn't get a nod for Captain Phillips and (not giving my opinion here) Blackfish did not make it for best documentary.
I'm glad that they nominated Amy Adams. She was great in the film, but I thought she might get overlooked because of all that Jennifer Lawrence buzz.

I also would have liked to see Scarlet Johansen get something for Her. It's amazing how effective she is using just her voice.

EDIT: And I didn't even notice that Inside Llewyn Davis got totally ignored. I thought that was the best movie this year.

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

Good morning! I tried to post from the road yesterday from my Kindle but the signal was too weak. We got to Roanoke last night through fog and snow, but all is well. Staying here tonight then off to Hilton Head tomorrow.

PS You guys are nuts!

Did someone say "nuts"?

3ead5726b601aa03a9634cf655a2984c.jpg

Megalodumb

Amy Adams and Judi Dench--Best actress
Judi Dench? THE Judi Dench?? My personal favorite work of hers is from SSE when she reminds us how easy it was to learn our ABC's thanks to the Phoenicians. Epic theme park moment right there.

Of course, I myself don't have to thank the Phoenicians for helping me to learn my ABCs. I had a much more epically reliable source.

acishere

Whoops, wrote down that my girlfriend's flight arrives at 11. I check this morning and it says 9. I forget the time zone change... :banghead: This would have been a lot worse if I hadn't noticed the fog warning for NJ on my weather app and decided to check the flight status.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Just got an email from work. Start-up date delayed until February 1st.
Man, oh man, I hope we don't miss the Spring Market.

Goofyernmost

It was snowing earlier this morning, but has since stopped. Mucho wind, though.
About 10 am, I journeyed from South East Raleigh to North Raleigh. In the time, I encountered overcast sky's, light rain, rain & sunshine, sunshine, snow and rain again. On the way back... all sunshine but the temp. was about 43 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom