Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

Indeed. Classic Cage hilarity. But the ending still gets me every time with that dream sequence & monologue about getting older & how life passes by so quickly. Who'd have thought a Nicolas Cage moment could provoke such emotion?

Nicolas Cage knew. That's who.

This guy:

MV5BMjA3NjkzODg1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODczODk4._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

MOXOMUMD

I'm sitting here at my desk staring at my calendar and a picture of a snowy mountain. Winter months should have sunny pictures and summer months should have snowy pictures. It's all psychological. :cyclops: I should switch it with my cupcake calendar.....but then I'd be hungry all the time. :hungry:

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm sitting here at my desk staring at my calendar and a picture of a snowy mountain. Winter months should have sunny pictures and summer months should have snowy pictures. It's all psychological. :cyclops: I should switch it with my cupcake calendar.....but then I'd be hungry all the time. :hungry:
I have a rhubarb calendar. It's perfect for every month.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Every month should be of a tranquil beach. Or a hot fireman. Whichever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom