Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

It's ironic that you should post this. Did you know that back during the 2008 presidential election, there were rumors floating that Obama was secretly campaigning for Nicolas Cage rather than himself?! This is true. Some say Obama slipped in subliminal messages into many of his campaign rallies & speeches, encouraging young voters to elect Nick as president. I went to one campaign rally back then, but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
It was a close election, but poor Nic is just going to have to settle to be the Burger King.
BurgerKing.jpg

It is such a shame he lost, he is a really smart guy. He knows the whole alphabet and everything.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well, well well. The Sageteer's took a creepity turn this evening. Do I try and go back and see which bee in the bonnet sent us into a Freaky Friday moment on a Tuesday?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
HA! That's just like saying your favorite football team didn't make the playoffs back in 1987 because there were only two divisions per league rather than four...and no wild cards.
Rules, shmules my friend. We hit post #23,010...we party like hell.
But, but, but ... it will be a record with an asterisk.

PUSH

Original Poster
I just watched Iron Man 3. Normally I don't like super hero/Marvel films that much, but I really enjoyed this one. Yes, I know I'm far behind on catching up with it, but better late than never.

Gabe1

Well the spider I found between the bed and the table escaped before I could squish it. So now the only solution is to switch hotel rooms.
Clearly not the type of man for my Dd. Shed be at the front desk demanding an exterminator before her belongs were moved by a bellhop. Or calling for her daddy to hunt the little 8 legged down. She'll need a Paul bunion

acishere

Clearly not the type of man for my Dd. Shed be at the front desk demanding an exterminator before her belongs were moved by a bellhop. Or calling for her daddy to hunt the little 8 legged down. She'll need a Paul bunion
I would move the bed to track it down, but I don't think discovering what is under a hotel bed is going to help anything.

And right when I finished that sentence I turned around and saw it on the wall. The target has been eliminated.

PUSH

Original Poster
I would move the bed to track it down, but I don't think discovering what is under a hotel bed is going to help anything.

And right when I finished that sentence I turned around and saw it on the wall. The target has been eliminated.
Read that last sentence and then look at your avatar.

Gabe1

My Dd would be so proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom