Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

So we have concluded Stacey is the long lost love child of Nic Cage.

Time for me to pack up the computer and other last minute stuff. so I'll say my goodnights. We should be in Roanoke tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to hop on then for a few minutes. Adios amigos!
And on that note have fun on your trip!

PUSH

Original Poster
nicaasev.jpg

Zweiland

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if we've broken the record yet for longest thraed on WDWMagic? I have an arsenal of fireworks ready to set off for said occasion, and I was just curious as to how close we've gotten...or if we've already passed. Either way, these babies are being set off Armageddon style.
Not yet. The record is 23,009. I checked last night.
Actually, the record is 113554 and counting, held by all the Word Association thraeds.

Megalodumb

This is creepy. (Not that the others aren't...)

Baracage.jpg
It's ironic that you should post this. Did you know that back during the 2008 presidential election, there were rumors floating that Obama was secretly campaigning for Nicolas Cage rather than himself?! This is true. Some say Obama slipped subliminal messages into many of his campaign rallies & speeches, encouraging young voters to elect Nick as president. I went to one campaign rally back then, but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom