Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I hate winter.

I know I'm in the minority here, but . . . how could you not love a winter wonderland with freshly fallen snow?! Plus, colder temperatures give you more energy, too, unlike hotter climates with humidity, that slow you down.

I'm bummed that all of our snow has melted the past week, but we still have a few more months of winter to look forward to! Hopefully, you still have some nice snow around your house. (I'll run and hide now, before you chuck a snowball across state lines toward me!) :p

Megalodumb

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if we've broken the record yet for longest thraed on WDWMagic? I have an arsenal of fireworks ready to set off for said occasion, and I was just curious as to how close we've gotten...or if we've already passed. Either way, these babies are being set off Armageddon style.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if we've broken the record yet for longest thraed on WDWMagic? I have an arsenal of fireworks ready to set off for said occasion, and I was just curious as to how close we've gotten...or if we've already passed. Either way, these babies are being set off Armageddon style.
Not yet. The record is 23,009. I checked last night.

Megalodumb

I know I'm in the minority here, but . . . how could you not love a winter wonderland with freshly fallen snow?! Plus, colder temperatures give you more energy, too, unlike hotter climates with humidity, that slow you down.

I'm bummed that all of our snow has melted the past week, but we still have a few more months of winter to look forward to! Hopefully, you still have some nice snow around your house. (I'll run and hide now, before you chuck a snowball across state lines toward me!) :p
FINALLY a fellow winter-lover on my side! All this winter hatred we've been having around here has been overwhelmingly one-sided. *cough* Nemo!!! *cough*

I guarantee you, a steaming afternoon in mid-July is coming when she, and all other wniter haters shall eat their words as they wallow in self-pity & sweat !!

Bring on more snow! :cool:

Nemo14

I'm leaving for FL tomorrow. I'll do my enjoying winter down there.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
FINALLY a fellow winter-lover on my side! All this winter hatred we've been having around here has been overwhelmingly one-sided. *cough* Nemo!!! *cough*

I guarantee you, a steaming afternoon in mid-July is coming when she, and all other wniter haters shall eat their words as they wallow in self-pity & sweat !!

Bring on more snow! :cool:

SNOW RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom