Where have all the tollhouses gone?

thecompman

Original Poster
Ok, I'm starting my fifth day of this trip here at the world...went to all 4 theme parks, and have yet to find an ice cream cart selling my favorite WDW treat the Tollhouse Ice Cream sandwich??!!! What gives?? Can anyone tell me where the tollhouses have gone? Thanks.

Nicole220

I'm sure it's for the same reason, but at DL they took it away because they are trying to sell healthier items, and the cookie ice cream sandwich wasn't healthy. :shrug: That's just what I read...

I'm mad that they took them away. I love those sandwiches!

Senderella

Are you kidding me? They're getting rid of the ice cream cookie things because they want to sell healthier items?!?! That's the biggest bunch of you know what I've heard in a LONG time. :fork: Not that I even get those (I'm a kadoozie or frozen banana girl myself) but dh LOVES them.

rainfully

Haha that's so funny we've been noticing that they've gotten rid of them at cast areas, too. Oh well. I hope CVS still carries them.

dixiegirl

Ok, I'm starting my fifth day of this trip here at the world...went to all 4 theme parks, and have yet to find an ice cream cart selling my favorite WDW treat the Tollhouse Ice Cream sandwich??!!! What gives?? Can anyone tell me where the tollhouses have gone? Thanks.

Yeah I thought that was strange too . we were there in Jan and we went to quite a few carts finally I said the heck with it and just had my hubbys poocorn.....

tote3939

I loved those! Doesn't Disney understand that people want to splurge on their vacations? It's the perfect time for indulging. I don't like the idea that the food police are watching out for me. I can do just fine on my own, thank you very much.

jessiepezz

Um they should still have them at the counter in MK Liberty Square - Sleepy Hollow. And the cookies are made fresh so it's better then at the carts.

sillykid

What a mistake! That's my favorite. I must admit that I have yet to try a dole whip. I hope it's as good as my ice cream cookie snack.

Figment82

Add me to the list of people who miss the NTHICCS's, but you can indeed still find the freshly made ones at certain locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom