Where do you work?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Camelot
I work in New Orleans as a Real Estate Broker for several years now. Before that I worked in our family newspaper business (a small entertainment newspaper), and in my younger days, I worked for an Orthodontist, as an assistant and lab technician.

Ohhhhh you worked for an entertainment newspaper? That sounds cool. I want to maybe someday if I can start an arts/literary/entertainment magazine hehe. Let me dream okay? I have LOTS of big dreams.

Nala59

I was a Cast Member at the local Disney Store until about 5 months ago, and I chose to leave for now... but I can go back at anytime!!

lemonade

Right now I'm working in my mom's business helping her out. I cut paper stencils by hand with an exacto knife.
And I'm volunteering at the public library. I'm weeding which means I'm taking all the old, dirty, faded, outdated books off the shelves. I then look the books up in the library's reference books and check them off. Then the woman I'm helping will decide what will be re shelved, thrown out and reordered.

BSikor

Im a restaurant manager, but have my wife and I have started our own web design company for work on the side.

Mr. Toad

I work as an IM Systems Consultant for a major Pharmaceutical/Healthcare company.

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...most people do at least SOME code by hand..I do about 90% of my site in notepad and then touch it up in frontpage or something...its the only way to have a "perfect" page ;)

Notepad is the tool of choice for web development, isn't it?

Lovecraft

Originally posted by Mr. Toad

Notepad is the tool of choice for web development, isn't it?

Or some other text or line editor.

Personally when I do HTML work I use an editor caled Aditor Pro which is a fantastic line editor for nearly ANY code work.

I use the integrated editor in Visual Studio for nearly all of my C++ work though.

I know people that still use the Unix "Ed" editor for scripting and HTML though! Masochists!

But I agree, for me, the BEST way to make a web page is to hand code it in a line editor... most of my own are generated by a program that was hand coded in C++ though, but still the HTML code that is spit out is still the same as hand coding.

jojoyner55

I'm a retired naval officer who now works as a "Senior Military Analyst" for a government contractor at the Joint Warfighting Center in Suffolk, Virginia. If anybody can figure out what that means, please let me know...:veryconfu

Actually, I do work in computer simulations and training for the military.

Sheri

I'd say my school name, but I'd be wasting my time, half the town here doesn't know of it, never mind people in complete different states, hehe :rolleyes: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom