Where do you work?

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by JenLUVSmickey
I work for the NEW YORK ISLANDERS in Merchandising and I work for a SIGN company, making signs.

yeah go islanders..even though there out there still numba one!

say hi to Osgood for me..hehe

mickeyfan

Originally posted by The Mom
a kept woman... ;))

That's the next career I'm going to pursue.........................
anyone out there interested in helping me out. But I have to warn you that I am "high maintenance"!!

:lol:

At present I am the Office Manager to the Superintendent of Schools in Florida school district.

DisneyPhD

Since the baby was born I only work part time now (20 hours a week) as a clinical therapist in the outpatient psy department of an urban hospital. My department specializes in working with people who are Deaf and or Hard or Hearing.(the only one like it in all of Michigan). I am also a mom and spend a lot of time following around a very busy todler and putting toys away. I love being part time and really enjoy my days at home.

My huby (the real Disney PhD) teaches chemestry at a local small college. He used to teach at MSU, but the 70 mile commute one was was just too much and he gave it up so my daughter and I could be close to our family (he really is a sweet guy.)

wbboy29

I am currently a student, and work in my Universities library. But as of June 19th I will be working at Walt Disney World in Operations. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!
:sohappy: Only 6 1/2 weeks to go!!!!:sohappy:

Lady Tinkerbell

I'm a college student who works part time at the library on campus. It's a boring job and all we do is play on the computer! (At work is where I found this wonderful place! :D )

I also volunteer at the local humane society by taking animals to nursing homes to "socialize" with the residents. *tears up* Ya'll should try that just once! It's so great...:)

Dawn S

I own/run a fairly decent "dot com" business...selling music CDs. Surprising how this kind of thing can really support people! Who knew? :lol:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Coronado

My wife prefers to be called Domestic goddess.....

Angel could get a job at WDW..... they are hiring.....

I worked at WDW last summer and fall.. and I'm trying to get a job at DL for the summer. But my boyfriend said no WDW hehe.

bjshade23

Original Poster
You all have such interesting jobs. If I forgot to mention I am also finishing up my first year of college. Can't wait for it to end. Three more test, one paper due. And then freedom for the next four months.

NowInc

....I was a tad bit vauge in my earlier post and I feel I MAY have confused some of you as to what exactly it is that I do...

As a CAREER..I am a digital Media Artist/Animator who had duties that range from Web deisng, to complex 3D multimedia presentations for all mediums (TV, Video, Movies, Internet)..sadly..I do this FREELANCE..so its not Steady work. which is why I didnt list is as my career...

...Ironically..my "hobby" has been my main source of income latley...music ;) I am in a band that is doing fairly well and is starting to grow in popularity...so now checks are starting to arrive..not GREAT ones..but anything is better than nothing. I enjoy doing it, and hopefully it will become my "final" career...

bjshade23

Original Poster
Hey Now, as long as there is money coming in some way, they you can't complain. Especially if you get to do what you like to and get money from it what else could be better. I wish I had a hobby that would pay me money, instead I had to be at BK closing tonite mopping the floor. Let me tell you not fun at all.

NowInc

Originally posted by bjshade23
Hey Now, as long as there is money coming in some way, they you can't complain. Especially if you get to do what you like to and get money from it what else could be better. I wish I had a hobby that would pay me money, instead I had to be at BK closing tonite mopping the floor. Let me tell you not fun at all.

Oh..I enjoy every minute of it..trust me...I just wish it was paying me as much as it SHOULD be..but we are still in a few "negotiations" here and there that until they are resolved..we make peanuts :(

Main Street USA

Those of you who are students, I'm kinda interested WHERE you all go to school.

As for me, I first graduated from SE Missouri State University with a BA degree (2-D Studio Design), and I am now studying animation at Collins College in Tempe, AZ.

Lovecraft

I am an entrepreneur, currently I am a founding partner of a software company (going on 8 years now in that business).

Other than writing and developing software for the aerospace, nuclear power and manufacturing industries I am an artist and animator.

Science/art/science/art/science/art hard to decide between the two, so I don't -- instead I do both :)

Fortunatly, the computer science stuff brings in a WHOLE lot more money than the art thing (so far).

I am also involved with a start-up game design studio.

I don't know why I am even posting to this forum - I HAVE NO TIME!!! But, I am a Disney freak -- Walt is my hero and Disney World part of my inspiration-- plus you guys are too interesting for me to resist.

Lovecraft

Lovecraft

I have a question, I see that some of you are either studying or doing animation --

Is anyone or has anyone reading this forum doing (or have done) animatronics stuff?

I am working on a hobby project and tying in some of my robotics hobby with animatronics for a haunted house this year.

I am just curious if anyone else is into this stuff.

--Lovecraft

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom