Where do you work?

Coronado

Woowie.... you all do have some VERy important jobs....Being a MOM is the highest calling for any person....and It involves caring for our future.....Volunteer is a very important calling... you are giving of yourself.....going to school.....you are preparing for your future..... and the rest of us who get up every morning to make sure someone gets somewhere, is able to buy or rent something...or take care of the business of America....you are all special.....I admire all of you........me....I teach adults who never made it through school in the GED program at a technical school...YeaH us!!!!! :)

hellokitty1

hey being a mom also means being :

maids,teachers, nurses, chaufers, cooks, companions,
physcologist, grocery store shopper, accountant,
and on and on

i usually tell people I am a
Domestic Engineer!!

SteveUK

I am an executive consultant to an aviation retail/hospitality company. I'm also the chairman of a national charity and I'm studying for a university degree in psychology. And I'm Knackered! No time to go to WDW! :(

Erika

Hey, cool idea!

I work at a dental office. I've been a lowly assistant since '93 :D It's ok, but it has never been my plan to do that forever.

So now I am starting to do murals on kids' walls. I am in the very early stages (just got my first 2 jobs) but my goal is to build enough of a portfolio here in IL that when we move to AZ in 3 years, I can do it full time and can the dentist stuff.

I also work at an animal shelter but I don't get paid for that. It's just fun.

Erika

Originally posted by SteveUK
Forgot to mention, cool idea with the murals, hope it works out for you:animwink:

Thanks! So far it's looking good. Of course I am still working my regular job (need the security) AND the animal stuff so hopefully I'll be able to strike a good enough balance not to get knackered!

:sohappy: Is that right? Do I get something for that?? ha ha ha :king:

goofyguy

I write on-hold advertising. So next time you're stuck on hold, feel free to curse my name. Of course, as soon as I sell my first novel, I'm done with that for good.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
i work 3 jobs..

1-Entertainment at WDW. I'm currently statused to MK Parades, but I perform mainly in MGM and Epcot parades and shows.

2-Entertainment at Universal Orlando. I'm currently statused to USF Entertainment, and I mainly do special events at USF and IOA.

3-Teachers Aide at a local high school. One of my old teachers gave me a call, and I agreed. There's no way in hell I was as bad as those delinquents in his class..

Lhriangel

*sighs* I'm just a student. January was the first quarter I DIDN"T have a job since I started college lol. Now I'm looking for something for this summer.

Angelique

Coronado

Originally posted by hellokitty1
hey being a mom also means being :

maids,teachers, nurses, chaufers, cooks, companions,
physcologist, grocery store shopper, accountant,
and on and on

i usually tell people I am a
Domestic Engineer!!

My wife prefers to be called Domestic goddess.....

Angel could get a job at WDW..... they are hiring.....

no2apprentice

To quote Joe Friday, "I carry a badge". Actually, a 7-point star. Sergeant/Deputy Sheriff. 22 years in law enforcement, including 10 in San Diego area. But I'm ready for something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom