Where do Disneyphiles work?

Epcotdad

I work as an accountant for a communication company in Atlanta. I have my graduate and undergraduate degree form THE Georgia Institute of Technology.

This is super cool...I love feeling like I'm getting to know everyone better. So far no one else in academia...at least at the college level. Wonder what that says about my profession and about me. :confused:

I work as an Administrative Assistant for a college dean. However, I am an aspiring Disney employee who dabbles in music. In fact, I went to school right down the road from you at Belmont.

pixiesteno

DH and I own and operate a small business that services and repairs court stenography machines. He's the electronics & mechanical guru and I handle the shipping, & receiving, business/phone end of things (that BA in clinical counseling psychology comes in handy some days :animwink:). In my spare time I love to sew and make jewelry. I would love to relocate to FL and this past winter that went from November to May has almost convinced DH that someday ....

dave&di

I work for a Wildlife Rescue charity, I nurse sick & injured wild animals and birds. Very busy at the moment with baby birds, squirrels, foxes etc!

Not Disney related at all :(

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Count your blessings. At least your team had golden years. The only thing us Jags fans have to look back on was a loss at home in the AFC championship game.

That one must have hurt. We could have a couple of more super bowls in our future if we could just get Brady to dump his wife and concentrate on football again. :brick:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Eh, I won't be doing finance per se. I'll be in financial reporting so its more of an accounting role, which I really enjoy. If I wanted the glory job I'd have taken a job with i-banking. I've was also told by some of the execs in the interview process that my time in Financial Reporting would likely only be for a few years and then hopefully I'll have the opportunity to move into operations.

Financial reporting is a great start. Of course, I'm the resident finanical reporting geek around here, so take that with as many grains of salt as you like.
Yep, and I'll technically be part of Team Disney Orlando. :lookaroun

In that case, we can look forward to operating decisions that we all like much better once you get started! :lol:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
That one must have hurt. We could have a couple of more super bowls in our future if we could just get Brady to dump his wife and concentrate on football again. :brick:

Hey, I'm a Lions fan, so nobody else has a right to complain about their NFL team.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You have no idea. We only lost three games that year but they were all to the same freaking team.:brick: Of course it does pale in comparison to that 18-1 record. That one had to hurt.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Hey, I'm a Lions fan, so nobody else has a right to complain about their NFL team.

The Lions play football? :shrug: :lol:

You have no idea. We only lost three games that year but they were all to the same freaking team.:brick: Of course it does pale in comparison to that 18-1 record. That one had to hurt.

I still wake up in a cold sweat over that one. :brick::mad::cry:

LisaB08

Disneyphiles work everywhere

I am an Administrative Assistant for a major Bank with a BS degree in Business and my husband is a Mail Carrier and part-time DJ. We are both Disney maniacs and we can't wait to take our next trip to Disney over Halloween. It isn't just Dentists, Engineers and Software Company owners who go to Disney. Where economics becomes a factor is where you can afford to stay. Let's face it, we stay at Pop Century or one of the All Stars to save money. The doctors will be staying at the Bay Lake Villas where they have their DVC home base. It's all good.

alawrence

Internet Sales Manager for one of the largest GM dealers in the nation. Spend way too much "working" time on this website. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom