Ill- 1
Va- 1
Mizzou-1
Kent- 1
Cali- 1

Germany- 1
Scotland(AKA ,Dark side of moon)- 1

heartodisney

Born in Roswell, New Mexico...yes, I hide the antenna well, thank you very much...and reside in Benton, Arkansas....just 15 minutes from GREAT Hot Springs Village golf resorts!

Tigerace81

Jacksonville Florida....current home of the Jaguars until their inevitable relocation to LA.

Haha True. I believe your teams exec's are trying to move. Drafting Tyson Alualua at 10th? No one ever hearrd of him outside of the 3rd round projections. Should have snapped up Tebow.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Haha True. I believe your teams exec's are trying to move. Drafting Tyson Alualua at 10th? No one ever hearrd of him outside of the 3rd round projections. Should have snapped up Tebow.
I agree. I have no clue how Tebow will fair as an NFL player but I know for a fact that him being on the team would have sold out the stadium and solved the attendance problem.

Tigerace81

I think he would have done decent in Jacksonville. Same with the Broncos. But I'm just wondering, did Al Davis work the Jaguars draft? He had to have been somewhere else because for once, the Raiders filled needs and made only a few mistakes.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I think he would have done decent in Jacksonville. Same with the Broncos. But I'm just wondering, did Al Davis work the Jaguars draft? He had to have been somewhere else because for once, the Raiders filled needs and made only a few mistakes.
He must have and I think he must have been giving them drafting pointers for quite some time.

njDizFan

Original Poster
current totals:

Fla- 6
NJ- 5
Pa- 4
Tx- 4
Tenn- 3
OH- 2
NY- 1
RI- 1
Mass-1
Bama- 1
CT- 1
Ill- 1
Va- 1
Mizzou-1
Kent- 1
Cali- 2
Ark - 1
LA - 1

Germany- 1
Scotland(AKA ,Dark side of moon)- 1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom