Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live out of state and visit WDW at least once a year

Votes: 56 52.3%
  • I live out of state and visit WDW less than once a year

Votes: 29 27.1%

• Total voters

StevenT

Original Poster
I just want to see what kind of people are members here. Wether it's mostly Floridians or what.

Me: I'm from South West Florida (Ft. Myers) and I visit multiple times a year.

MagicalMonorail

I'm from Louisiana. No I do not live in a swamp or eat alligator. (I have been asked these questions at WDW.) I try to visit once a year, usually during summer. Whoa it's a long drive. About 11 hours from my house. :(

ISTCrew20

(everyone is gonna hate me for this)

I live in Central Florida, and dont go to Disney very often...only about 2 times a week. If not twice, def. once:D ... Its jsut aweful aint it?:D

frazierle

Much like Disneyfan81, I'm from Louisiana, except live near a swamp and have eaten alligator before:lookaroun

We usually go 3 to 4 times a year, and take the 11 hour scenic route (I-10 to 75).

Raven66

We used to live in Northern Michigan. It took us about 20 hours to drive on our last trip almost 2 years ago. We now live in Missouri and are estimating it will take about 12 hours to drive when we go down in May.

SewIn2Disney

Good Ole Central NJ/ Jersey Shore. (If i don't say Jersey shore, people don't know where central jersey is....lol)

We go about once a year (sometimes more sometimes less)

I'm trying to talk my mom into the Disney cruise, and that will make 4 times this year!

Lee

Adventurer
We live in Tennessee for the moment, and as passholders we make the trip down 4-5 times a year. Disneyland every year or so.

Moving to Miami in August (the wife is going to med. school) which should enable me to get to WDW several times a month.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:D

1stStarIC2nite

I live in South Central Pennsylvania.... we try to visit WDW once a year and if not once every other year... but yeah.... it sucks living almost 1000 miles away :(

lebernadin

NYC: near the museum of natural history
Boston: Back Bay
Paris: 5th Arrondissement

I've only been to WDW 7 times in 28 years. But most of them in the past 10 years.

MicBat

Originally posted by frazierle
Much like Disneyfan81, I'm from Louisiana, except live near a swamp and have eaten alligator before:lookaroun

We usually go 3 to 4 times a year, and take the 11 hour scenic route (I-10 to 75).
:lol: :lol: :lol: Same here!! I'm over by Honey Island Swamp, myself.. but go to school in Baton Rouge. Since I was little, my family has made at least one trip to WDW a year. Saturday, though, I'm moving to Florida for 7 months, so I'll be at WDW every day! :sohappy:

VILLAINSRULE

I live in Reading, Pa and am going down again in Feb.....but man, that is just too far away......and it is too cold here....I may have to stay there for good when I go down in Feb! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom