• I live in Florida and visit WDW less than once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live out of state and visit WDW at least once a year

Votes: 56 52.3%
  • I live out of state and visit WDW less than once a year

Votes: 29 27.1%

• Total voters

tcb2317

My fiancee & I are from Philadelphia, PA. From 96 until December 2001, we'd hit WDW or DL about every year or so. WDW in 96, 97, 2000 (Millenium Celebration), and 2001. DL in 96 & 98. We're kind of on a WDW break because we now have a newborn. Once he gets a little older, I'm sure we'll resume our trips. I've seen plenty of people at WDW with infants and it doesn't make sense to me. The kid doesn't know what the heck is going on, and the parents can't fully enjoy themselves either. I can't wait until I can take our little guy and see things through his eyes, and enjoy some of the rides & attractions for little kids as much as he will. As a guy in his 30's, Dumbo just isn't on my 'musts' list anymore, but I'm sure it will be...

Todd

PhilharMagician

I am near Albany, NY. My wife and I took our 5 year old daughter in October of 2003 to meet her favorite princesses and now as DVC members will be visiting Saratoga Springs (not NY) every year :) .

wdwhoneymooner

Atlanta, GA. Originally from Boston, MA.

Since my wife and I have been together, since 1996, we've been to WDW ten times. With the new baby on the way, we're shooting for a December visit.........with a double stroller!

*runs and hides in the other old thread*:goodnevil

NemoRocks78

Seized
I'm from South Florida, a two hour drive to Orlando, and visit once or twice a month. Sometimes once, sometimes twice, like this weekend i'll go to Magic Kingdom, while next weekend i'll be hitting the Studios, and actually the weekend after that I planned on going to DisneyQuest.....:lol:

prberk

I am from Richmond, VA, and visit about once or twice (if I am lucky) a year.

I need to go now, because it is currently about 10 degrees here! BRRRR! :)

[But next week, I will have a little fun, just not any warmer or closer to Disney: I am going to Nashville for the Grand Ole Opry, staying at the Opryland Hotel. So, at least something fun!]

mandib

I live in ucky Chicago. Well it takes about 15 min to get downtown but still close enough. I want warm weather! I can't take the cold anymore. I can't wait to play softball inside. Playing in a gym or field house just doesn't cut it. I hope we go to Florida for Easter but if I make the high school softball team and now my sister is in a play and opening night is during out vacation. *cries just thinking about it*

Shaman

3.0.5 representin' MIAMI area is where I preside...3.0-3.5 hrs away from the magic...and I go probably once a month.... :wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

United Kingdom - A little under 10 hours east of WDW (by plane of course)
The best we can afford to do is every other year :cry: (but the trip lasts 14 days:sohappy: )

Pippa

Very out of state, as in out of the continent!!!

As Captain Hook said we try to get over every other year for 2 weeks, but hopefully when my business loan is paid off it will be evry year!!

disneygirl03

I'm from Wisconsin. :wave:

My family usually goes once every other year. The first few times we went, we went in February, but once I got to middle school we started going over Spring Break. The last visit was this past December and January. I'm happy to say I've been to WDW the past 4 years (thanks to the AP we got for spring break '01-'02 to save $ since Easters were within one year and a trip over New Year's :D )

I am considering doing the college program...

ThirdEye

Im from West Palm Beach, Florida
but really its called wellington I think were like the preimer place in the US for equestrain and Bruce Springsteen just moved in....

So I'm 300 miles away from the magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom