Where are the best places to find the Disney Hawaii shirts?

Buried20KLeague

I bought one in Maui a couple years ago that was the Tiki Room! Couldn't believe it when I saw it. It's a very tropical shirt, but you can't really tell it's the tiki room unless you really stop and look. It has an occasional Mickey as well.

Love that shirt.

Maybe I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow.

gspin2k1

I believe he is looking for a way to get the shirts without being in WDW.

Thanks. Yup. I don't live anywhere near WDW or DL. So basically if it's not on mouseshoppe, ebay, reyns, or disneystore.com (which I check daily) I'm interested to know. I'm really trying to find the Wall-E, Monsters Inc and Princess and the Frog Hawaiian shirts that I know are circling around. Even used, as long as it's in my size (L) or larger (easier to get it modified to fit than find one in my size). As for pricing, seriously as long as it's not $600 a shirt (a Lilo and Stitch Disney Animator exclusive shirt sold for about that much on eBay recently) I'm interested .

~G

Kamikaze

Thanks. Yup. I don't live anywhere near WDW or DL. So basically if it's not on mouseshoppe, ebay, reyns, or disneystore.com (which I check daily) I'm interested to know. I'm really trying to find the Wall-E, Monsters Inc and Princess and the Frog Hawaiian shirts that I know are circling around. Even used, as long as it's in my size (L) or larger (easier to get it modified to fit than find one in my size). As for pricing, seriously as long as it's not $600 a shirt (a Lilo and Stitch Disney Animator exclusive shirt sold for about that much on eBay recently) I'm interested .

~G

wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

goofyplus4

Disney Hawaiian shirts

If you follow John Lasseter on Twitter he has mentioned the new Toy Story 3 aloha shirts(back in May). Sounds like its still early, but they may be coming to the parks soon.

Duckberg

I bought one in Maui a couple years ago that was the Tiki Room! Couldn't believe it when I saw it. It's a very tropical shirt, but you can't really tell it's the tiki room unless you really stop and look. It has an occasional Mickey as well.

Love that shirt.

Maybe I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow.

At one time I thought CM's @ the Enchanted Tiki Room at DL & WDW wore room themed Hawaiian style shirts :veryconfu Duckberg :D

sweetpee_1993

I know everyone keeps giving shop locations to the person inquiring who lives in Guam. Can't he call WDW Merchandising & order over the phone? That's how we got our cabinet pulls when we bought our house in '08. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom