When you get to WDW, what sight makes you smile and decompress?

NickMaio

For me, its an unbeatable combo of the front of the Magic Kingdom. The nostalgia immediately overcomes every fiber of my being when i see the retro posters for all the magic kingdom rides under the train station, hear the sounds of the main street band and the train station right above me, the smell of popcorn and finally the first sight of the castle. This combo hits me like a punch from Iron Mike Tyson and that is when i know i can finally let loose.
--------Honestly, eloquently well put - In agreement :)

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
For me, it's the intersection of Buena Vista and World drives. Once I'm north of that spot, it's like being wrapped up in Disney.

Tony the Tigger

tune in lounge door.jpg

Andrew_Animatronic

HS is always our first stop, so I'll have to go with walking down sunset boulevard and seeing the street actors perform their bits that makes one reminisce of the golden days of Hollywood.

Jonnydanger

Jodie Benson(voice of little mermaid) at the candle light processional was very nice. She was really into it and the crowed loved her.
I was really happy to have her doing it instead of some crazed creature like Woopisie Goldberg or some other foaming at the mouth lunatic. She said that black Friday was racist because it was the only day of the year that black people could afford to buy things. Why would I want to listen that?

Tony the Tigger

Jodie Benson(voice of little mermaid) at the candle light processional was very nice. She was really into it and the crowed loved her.
I was really happy to have her doing it instead of some crazed creature like Woopisie Goldberg or some other foaming at the mouth lunatic. She said that black Friday was racist because it was the only day of the year that black people could afford to buy things. Why would I want to listen that?

Such a profound contribution, this post. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom