When you get to WDW, what sight makes you smile and decompress?

Cmdr_Crimson

I would also say seeing this as it is "Technically" Your first sight of Disney when coming into Orlando...On either Terminal side..
MCOTerminalBMagicofDisney.jpg

MCOMainTerminalDisneysEarport.jpg

clarabellej

LOL, ok I admit it, some times if you are a frequent guest to the world, you could be accused of "grumbling" a bit about how wdw has changed...... but there is always a part of us "devotees" that gets slap happy the minute we see some thing that tells us where back in Mickey's playground.

What sight, hotel, theme park attraction, food item (it could be anything) let's you know that for a short period of time you will be blissfully happy without a care in the world?

for me it's the entrance way to the Beach club. I love that resort and no matter how cranky I am from the long drive (we drive from Pa) or how tired, the minute I see the blues of the resort, I'm happy.

View attachment 248390
For me it is riding Peter Pan’s Flight or more specifically the music played on the ride!!!!

We do love arriving at our Disney home away from home: Pop Century too.

This will be either my 15th or 16th visit.

It never gets old.

Someone mentioned smell, lol!

I miss the orange smell in old Soarin’, but I swear they pipe something into the lobby at Pop that is similar. Smells like Disney!!!!!

Daddyoh

LOL, ok I admit it, some times if you are a frequent guest to the world, you could be accused of "grumbling" a bit about how wdw has changed...... but there is always a part of us "devotees" that gets slap happy the minute we see some thing that tells us where back in Mickey's playground.

What sight, hotel, theme park attraction, food item (it could be anything) let's you know that for a short period of time you will be blissfully happy without a care in the world?

for me it's the entrance way to the Beach club. I love that resort and no matter how cranky I am from the long drive (we drive from Pa) or how tired, the minute I see the blues of the resort, I'm happy.

View attachment 248390
I agree with eliza61nyc whole heartedly seeing that Front Entrance and pull up to unload the car the EXCITEMENT begins, but nothing can do it for me more is when I get to the gate of the Best Pool in Disney Stormalong Bay.

Cado603

View attachment 248390
I spend most of my trips lately grumbling about WDW changes.

michmousefan

For me, as our custom is to stop at a resort or two for drinks and dinner the day of arrival... it's that cover of the drink menu at one of the lounges.

selbymic

Everyone has that Disney moment. My comes when I get to the Land at Epcot and take the Living with the Land ride. There is just something so Walt about it. I also get that moment at Magic Kingdom on main street at "Walt's door". I always feel a little sad that Walt isn't with us, but so grateful that he left so much for us to enjoy.

EricsBiscuit

Not all at WDW but here you go

Attachments

• IMG_4200.JPG
    IMG_4200.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4542.PNG
    IMG_4542.PNG
    266.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4644.JPG
    IMG_4644.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4693.PNG
    IMG_4693.PNG
    288.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2507.JPG
    IMG_2507.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4736.JPG
    IMG_4736.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3446.JPG
    IMG_3446.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4810.JPG
    IMG_4810.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3918.JPG
    IMG_3918.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3869.JPG
    IMG_3869.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 46

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom