When to go in November?

CrazyaboutGoofy

We are planning a trip to the world sometime in November. At first we were thinking Nov 2-9, 2010, but that is also Jersey week. Now we are thinking of right before Thanksgiving Nov 17-24. Which dates would be better for crowds and weather? We went in August last year, very hot and crowded, for the free dining. I received a pin code last week, and either week we pick, we can use this code.

Jersey Week is really no big deal in terms of crowd levels. And one variable may be now that the PGA tour golf tournament in now being held Nov. 11-14th. Until last year it was in late October. We were there last year this time and on saturday the parks were so crowded we wanted to go back home. Not sure if it was from the golf tournament or not but something made a difference. we are planning our trip this year for the first week instead.

Upvote 0

heartodisney

Samatha Brown has done a show and she was there the week after Thanksgiving and the parks looked ok, so that is when next we will be there! Good luck and have fun!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We are planning a trip to the world sometime in November. At first we were thinking Nov 2-9, 2010, but that is also Jersey week. Now we are thinking of right before Thanksgiving Nov 17-24. Which dates would be better for crowds and weather? We went in August last year, very hot and crowded, for the free dining. I received a pin code last week, and either week we pick, we can use this code.

We went to DW for the week of Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. It was a great time to go! All the decorations were up for Christmas and it was a great way to spend Turkey Day. The crowds were really light and the temp was really cool. (Unseasonably cool for that time of year). Thanksgiving is a great time to go! :wave:

Upvote 0

Hot4Hudgens

I usually go in the dead middle of November because crowds are so thin (from my experiences anyway). I went on Nov. 16-20 in 2008 and there was NO ONE there. Literally every attraction had a wait time of 5 minutes. I had never seen WDW so empty.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I would have to go with the mid-November days just for the simple fact that all the holiday decorations should be up my then!!! :xmas: There is nothing like Disney all decked out for the holidays!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I always go the whole week of Thanksgiving....Saturday before to the Saturday after.....Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...not so bad. After that, have a good game plan because don't doubt for a second it isn't PACKED! lol We use touring plans, guide books and every other item out there to help us make the most of our time so we can do and see the things we want :) Overall, we have a blast and enjoy fully the resort decorations, decorations throughout the parks and of course, Osborne Lights and the Candle Light Processional are a must do!:sohappy::xmas:

Upvote 0

Jaytrod

I usually go the weekend right before or right after thanksgiving and always have a great time with the crowds and weather.. It will usually be a bit cold but its perfect for walking around the parks all day. Plus you get to see all the Christmas decorations which is always an added bonus.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom