When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Dusty

We leave on April 17th for 12 glorious days of fun and sun. A welcome relief after a long New Jersey winter. Woooohooooo!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Yenfid

May 6-May 14. Nine days in the fun and the sun. Oh, by the way I plan to go to MGM, Tuesday May 11. Just stating that because it always rains when I go to MGM. So if it rains May 11 it's because of that! In the last four times I went it rained and only rained the day I went to MGM. Maybe I should skip MGM so it won't rain?

Upvote 0

Plutofan

Originally posted by WDWcouple
Well it looks like you have saved me from possible disaster and disapointment... I have just called Central res and changed my reservations to the 3rd week in October.... Whew close call.. My wife has been wanting to go the the F&WF for 3 years now...

Thank You

Awwww....No celebration drink with the PLUTOFAN newlyweds....LOL. Have a wonderful time at F&WF. I would like to know how it was!:wave:

Upvote 0

cjjudd

Our Next Visit

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
My wife and I are Going on the Cruise lines land and sea package,
so we will be in Disney World on the 6th of May and we can't wait

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom