When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MagicalMonorail

Originally posted by MadameCheshire
July 4 - July 16 (I believe it is the 16)

Staying at Old Key West, and the Dsiney Cruise!!

Yaaaaaay!

Hey I will be there about the same time as you. I'm staying at OKW on July 4, but the rest of the week I'm moving down to Saratoga. Maybe I'll seee you there!

Upvote 0

In Wonderland

Going in May-- Hope we'll be celebrating...

My DH is running for Judge here in our county. It is his first political campaign. There will be a lot of events out, and door to door canvassing. He decided to reward the family with a Disney trip as soon as the election is over. The election is May 18th and our trip is scheduled for May 21st. We are praying he wins, and he'll be asked, "Judge, now that you've won the election, what are you doing next?" so he can say,"I'm going to Disneyworld!!"

Upvote 0

MadameCheshire

Re: Going in May-- Hope we'll be celebrating...

Originally posted by In Wonderland
My DH is running for Judge here in our county. It is his first political campaign. There will be a lot of events out, and door to door canvassing. He decided to reward the family with a Disney trip as soon as the election is over. The election is May 18th and our trip is scheduled for May 21st. We are praying he wins, and he'll be asked, "Judge, now that you've won the election, what are you doing next?" so he can say,"I'm going to Disneyworld!!"

That would be awesome to be able to say that! Good Luck with the campaign! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Originally posted by epcot2004
Just got back a week ago.:cry: About a year till we go back. :) That's a long count down.:(

...and that's the only problem with that last day of a trip to Disney...you know it's going to be a long time before you're back...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom