When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

WDL October 10-15 2004
Disney Cruise February 5-12th 2005
WDW? I don't know!!! Aargh!:(

Although, similar plans as Itbeach, when the hubby retires from the military, we move to Orlando! He could drive a monorail!:lol:

Upvote 0

WDWcouple

Well Plutofan my wife and I will have to meet you in Epcot for a drink to celebrate your wedding. We will be there from 9/10-9/12 for the final days of the Food and Wine Festival.

Upvote 0

WDWcouple

Originally posted by Huggups
Isn't the Epcot Food and Wine Festival held during October and November. That's when it's been held for the last few years.:confused:

Well it looks like you have saved me from possible disaster and disapointment... I have just called Central res and changed my reservations to the 3rd week in October.... Whew close call.. My wife has been wanting to go the the F&WF for 3 years now...

Thank You

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by WDWcouple
Well it looks like you have saved me from possible disaster and disapointment... I have just called Central res and changed my reservations to the 3rd week in October.... Whew close call.. My wife has been wanting to go the the F&WF for 3 years now...

Thank You

LOL! That's great! :sohappy: The F&WF is really good. I plan on going down in November for it. I did it once before a few years ago. :slurp: It's gotten very popular and this year Disney has even extended it through November 14th (from 30 days to 45 days). :D Keep checking the website www.wdwig.com for details. Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

ILOVEDISNEY

Originally posted by ILOVEDISNEY
2 April for 10 days!!! Can't wait.

1975 - Holiday Inn Maingate
1980 - Holiday Inn Clermont
1985 - Holiday Inn East
1989 - Holiday Inn East
1996 - All-Star Music
1999 - All-Star Movies
2000 - All-Star Music/Port Orleans
2001 - All-Star Music
2002 - All-Star Music
2003 - All-Star Movies
2004 - Holiday Villas

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom