When is your favorite season to visit and why?

TakeMeThere81

When is your favorite time to visit and why?

Mine would have to be springtime~April/May. I love the warm weather in FL and Disney isn't quite Disney if it's feeling frigid. I love the F&G festival in Springtime, I celebrate my birthday then too. It's warm enough to visit water parks, but not stifling hot like summer. I love summer there, but I have memories of reaching near-heatstroke and sweating all day long...Christmastime is lovely too...but for me, warm weather and Disney go hand in hand best.

Mrs. Nesbit

I voted for fall. We went the week before Thanksgiving last year. The crowds were low, the weather was fantastic and the Christmas decorations were up. We liked it so much, we are going the same week this year. A;so, I love the warm temperatures when it is cold in NJ.

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

Oooh, I would love to see the holiday decorations! I bet pictures still don't do them justice. We usually go during a slow season though because I am very whiny and don't like to wait, LOL, and everything I've read and heard about is how crowded it is during the holidays. Maybe someday, though.....
I said winter time because I love going in either early December or early January. I love all of the holiday decorations and the crowds and weather are generally agreeable. I also like the fall but I think that the winter is my absolute favorite.

Upvote 0

Edisto Pluto

Any time of is good time for a visit to WDW but our favorite is Winter and more specically during Christmas time. There is just not a better place to be to enjoy the decorations and lights of the season. The older we get the less we can trog through the heat of summer but we don't rule it out.

Upvote 0

MattyFresh

We have always gone in late September. The crowds are smaller and it's not quite as hot. I am not a hot weather person at all. It still gets hot and humid enough to where I feel as though I'm "melting", LOL, but I mark that off as part of the Disney experience for us. We will continue to go at that time, as well.

Another vote for September! We go every year in mid-September and appreciate the good deals usually offered after summer. The weather is still plenty hot but not July-August hot and normally have really great luck with weather. We've found the crowds to be quite a bit less than when we've traveled in May.

I love the fall! We normally go end of Sept/beginning of October. It's normally not as crowded and not as hot. Perfect combination for me. We also like the MNSSHP. I would love to go later in the year to see the Christmas decorations but it just doesn't work out as well for us then with the kids school. My husband would love to go sometime in the spring but I'm paranoid that we will hit spring break and I'd be miserable.

Fall is my favorite season, I love all of the fall/Halloween decorations, MNSSHP, F&W etc!

Put me in for the fall, I love only having to wait maybe 10 minutes for an attraction. Then you throw in F&W and MNSSHP, where can you go wrong???

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Well, we USED to enjoy going in January as the crowds were fairly light and it was a nice break from winter in Connecticut but that was spoiled last time when we went in 30 degree weather :( So we're looking to go in October or May next time around so maybe that'll become our favorite!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Tough question... my ultimate favorite time to go is the beginning of December mainly for the Christmas decorations! But I have to say late Sept, beginning of October is another one of my favorite times to go for MNSSHP. May's a great month to go to mainly for the great weather... Who am I kidding I love going to Disney anytime of year!!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0
We love going in the winter, late January. Little crowds, mild weather, nice escape from snowy Colorado! Also love going in the fall, but the past few times in the fall it has just been a little too busy for us!

Hopefully next January won't be as cold as it was this year!

Upvote 0

ewensell3

Spring for me. Warm enough to go swimming anytime, the parks are open longer, and Spring Break is scattered so not everyone in the world is hitting the parks at the same time. The parks also seem "fresher" in the Spring.

Fall is a very close second, but for me it tends to be ranier, and daylight ends around 7pm. The parks tend to close a bit earlier. Although I love being in the middle of "British Invasion".

Not to mention Spring/Fall usually have some decent room discounts.

Upvote 0

grumpy 07

I went this past year in early december for the first time and it was fantastic. Between the weather, crowd levels, decorations and shows the trip was spectacular. 2 days it was a little too cold, but other than that it was great and plan to go every year between thanksgiving and christmas.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom